• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Plz review my forum

um that was done by nick mahon, the PHPBB2 design Gawd. no work involved whatsoever, if you have something that YOU'VE done, I'd be happy to view it.

Nice forum, but I agree with ac3...

Keep the design - but custimize it a bit. Change the bgcolor of the tables, change some graphics... Anything, its fairly easy :)

But nice board, I had that style on my board earlier, found it too dark...

I thought it came like that...because that's the only colors I ever see...

I hope you can make the fonts larger, etc. It looks bone dry, business-like and corporate...although maybe it is.

Can't you make the forums italic or in color?

:classic2:

Last edited:
Blood is good...blood is good...

COLOR

(faints)

:biggrin2:

Last edited:
- looks nice, good colour scheme
- try to edit/customize that top slightly, that's the part I don't really like
- there's a html link problem on the bottom: contact us: your forgot to add mailto: before your e-mailaddress

Originally posted by NITROboy
- looks nice, good colour scheme
- try to edit/customize that top slightly, that's the part I don't really like
- there's a html link problem on the bottom: contact us: your forgot to add mailto: before your e-mailaddress
Thanks! *Fiddling with the code*

Originally posted by The Red Guy
I've customised the header. Is it okay now? And I've installed a "printable version" mod.
yeah looks good now, but why not replacing the phpvb2 images on top with your images?

about that printable version: well okay it's nice to have some nice forum options, but I never used that function and I don't know why I would use it :classic2:

What other hacks should be inside? I'm finding hacks to install, cos my hands sure need some exercise.

Thanks
The Red Guy

Back