• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Post your car

Since I drove my VS Commadoor in to a powerpole I have been driving one of these to work lol.
_629776912.025026_1.jpg

Id buy a new car, but I have a feeling petrol cars will be worthless within 2 years..

Agreed.

I have a motor bike, and I plan on buying a 50cc scooter :D

I would have a bike too if I didnt have a 2 year old to cart around..
She makes it hard since I only use a car to get to work and pick her up/drop her off. + I live in the coldist state in aus, I would be riding around in the rain for 3/4th of the year...:lol:

I think telsa are bringing out a sub-$25k electric car soon.
Yea, Oil as we know it is coming to its end.
Its fkn stupid really, why are we still driving petrol cars around? We have already created compressed air cars, electric cars, cars that run on water (Basically) .. etc etc etc
Eitherway, Its been along time coming but its coming :fangel:

Its fkn stupid really, why are we still driving petrol cars around? We have already created compressed air cars, electric cars, cars that run on water (Basically) .. etc etc etc

Because it comes down to taxes and the income the government makes from it.
I would buy a car when I buy a converter to run my car on water, even people I've spoken to in depth about converting, and where to get it converted/installed, they just say "I can't be assed, too much hassle" yet they complain about the gas prices, but they wont do nothing about it. That really annoys me when people do that.

Convertor to run the car on water ey? If it existed and wasnt 2.5million to impliment on 1 car, id buy 1.

You certian your not thinking of Hydrogen Fule Cells?

I think the best midterm soloution for the west is Natural gas conversions for vehicles. Not LPG, natural gas.
Natural gas has good fule cell protential for electric vehicles, as well as can be utalised by traditional vehicles with only minor modifications.

I got a 2000 Volvo C70 LT Turbo Coupe - About to order an ECU upgrade (when I get back to my home in Tucson around the middle of august) which will bring it from 190 to 230-240 HP, 8 to 12/15 Boost PSI, and improve gas millage by 2-3 MPG. Wee!

P2130009.jpg

P2130005.jpg

P2130002.jpg

P2120003.jpg

Convertor to run the car on water ey? If it existed and wasnt 2.5million to impliment on 1 car, id buy 1.

It does exist, :p The Japanese created the first model of it for sale awhile back (Was on TopGear) but it wont be massed produced for another 10 or so years, since it's all techinical etc.
You can buy a converter for $500 or so excluding shipping and installation. It's pretty straight forward.

They're called "Hydrogen Taps"

Watch this guy: http://www.youtube.com/user/johnaarons
hydrogentap.com (there is another website that does sell these already for $500 or so.)

:eek:

Find me the site, and ill buy one :D

Edit:
Allright, i just watched some vids..
Hes creating hydrogen from water. No big deal at all, but theres several a problems with that.
It takes more energy to produce the hydrogen than you can get from the hydrogen.
Creating hydrogen via electrolysis is slow and currently cannot be done "live" quick enough to power a vehicle.
Creating electricity from hydrogen dosnt help the 700million petrol powered cars on the road today :p

Im still going with the natural gas soloution. Since it can be used to power traditional vehicles while we convert to electric.
Then we can use many types of fule cells including hydrogen and natural gas :D
Most countries already have the infrastructure in place since too most homes are heated via natural gas.

Last edited:
I almost bought a Jetta last week (really good price!), but it had more miles than I was comfortable with. :( It was a nice-looking car, though!

120,000, if I remember correctly. I figured it was a good car, but I am just uncomfortable buying anything with that many miles. Plus, I would've wanted the price to be lower (I don't think they were able to write a warranty on it with that many miles).

Back