• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Post Your Desktop!

it is PCLinuxOS with KDE. WD! :p

Only fiddling atm, just downloading stuff for the sake of it, and thought i'd try some Linux again :)

Is that program to edit themes , that you linked before , is it relatively simple to use? And did someone say it doesn't chug up your PC?

I tried it and it doesnt appear to slugg anything down, it just changes some DLLs to my knowledge, and allows any .theme to work on XP.

Now if I only knew of some theme websites...all the ones I find have skins made for Wincustomize/Stylexp/etc.

Dual screening right now, it's not as hard as it sounds. Takes 5 mins to get used to then it's piss easy!

Hmm, those links are alright .. Although a lot of them just look like very slightier shiny versions of the original Windows XP theme.. But there are a few rather sleek ones :classic2:

Any more links, anyone? :confused4

Hope none of you take one of the icons on my desktop seriously and report me to FWS admin lol it's just a joke

EDIT: is half of the computers here laptops lol nearly every picture you see wireless connection icon in the corner or on the top for macbook like my self :)

Last edited:
I'm using Good Ole' Windows 98. Call me crazy but I prefer it better than winXP, and yes I have used Windows XP before. My computer is probably the oldest computer that anyone knows, with the worst specs.

Can't be bothered to post screenshots because win98 can't turn bmp files into png..etc. But I'm sure all of you know what win98 looks like.

When I ran Win98 on an old laptop as my primary computer, I survived by using IrfanView. Not that I want to encourage your Windows 98ness... you'd be surprised what Win2k and even XP can run on, what are the specs of your computer?

Back