• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Post your desktop

meh, i keep mine simple and plain. best for a smooth running system
vista_ss.png

lol, i was thinking the same thing. but, then i asked myself why he doesnt have azereus? i like it more myself.

Torrents don't work at all for me. That's why it's rapidshare all the way!

20 min dvdrip movie downloads FTW.

utorrent? Naughty, naughty.

If you don't have the special character, say MuTorrent instead. Just that simple. I use Bittorrent on BOTH Windows and Linux.

New Ubuntu Desktop, I also was finally able to get Beryl to start up when Linux started. Without using Emerald, although I'm using Emerald so I can use the Oxygen theme.

Only if you say Mac and Mods, not MAC and MODs.

I'll say Mods, but I won't say "Mac" (Note the quotes.) I've been raised on MACOS, and I've always spelled it like that, at least to my knowledge I've had (Because that's what it said, MACOS. Like CentOS.)

Like CentOS? CentOS isn't in all caps.

I was pointing out the connection of the two words. But I guess we were talking about how I capitalize all the letters in MAC, right? Well, I do so becau~~se...

The MACintosh is so GREAT,
and the PCs are NOT.
The MACintosh is an apple and we all know that teachers like apples.
PCs are good for crap,
and that their parts are inferior!

Want Scene 2 of that? Just ask! :D

Last edited:
I was pointing out the connection of the two words. But I guess we were talking about how I capitalize all the letters in MAC, right? Well, I do so becau~~se...

The MACintosh is so GREAT,
and the PCs are NOT.
The MACintosh is an apple and we all know that teachers like apples.
PCs are good for crap,
and that their parts are inferior!

Want Scene 2 of that? Just ask! :D
When did I ever say MACOS? Also, what the hell are you talking about?

It's Mac, or Macintosh, end of. MAC is an acronym for Mandatory Access Control as in MAC address. Two different things. And Iyeru hasn't explained at all why he capitalizes every letter. He's avoided the answer to that question.

Back