• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Post your voice!

Originally posted by murat
c'mon, a mic is very cheap, i got my one for 7€
or if all else fails connect a set of - small - headphones to the mic plug on your soundcard and yell into one of the speakers :)

Originally posted by CareBear
or if all else fails connect a set of - small - headphones to the mic plug on your soundcard and yell into one of the speakers :)

i've already tried that :<

My monitor has an inbuilt microphone, that's all I used.

So how about some more voices from you guys???? :bandit2:

Originally posted by MN-Carl
Oh yeah. OK. Who left who actually is a regular visitor and contributor is left to post her/his voice? :rolleyes:
Uhh me, as I just found my microphone.
I'll post my voice once I get off the phone. :rolleyes:

I dont need to post mine. It's too sexy and too many women would get turned on and cause a mass riot from FWS :D

Originally posted by Webdude
I dont need to post mine. It's too sexy and too many women would get turned on and cause a mass riot from FWS :D
You are just afraid we will laugh at your Texas drawl :p

:chicken: <<=======Webdude

:chicken: <<=======Webdude :p

I am in a voice chat with a woman from dallas at present. She sounds pretty normal :eek:

Last edited:
Sorry Jan, I missed it. Working two other jobs along with WZ kinda takes up all my time. If I had known installing cable paid up to $280/day for such easy work, I'd have started doing it a loooong time ago :confused:

Ok, actually I install modems too, but hey, it pays good. I wonder how many of these people should have high speed though. They download enough stuff on 56k to screw up their computers......imagine what they do with 800+k. That's ok.....I can offer computer repair services on the side too. I make another $50-$100/day doing that too. I'm loving it...Most of the time all a repair requires (because they delete system files!!) is a reinstall of windows. Easy $50 right there each time...and if a computer is Win95 or less, or 266 or less....I dont touch it. It's not worth the trouble. Tellem to upgrade, then call me back..heh

Now back to your regularly scheduled program :p

Back