• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Powers!!!! yea baby

I'd want the ability to regenerate body tissue at ridiculous rates. Maybe then I'd be able to undergo a procedure in which someone could plate my entire skeletal structure in a fictitious super-metal and give me retractable claws. You know guys, I think I'm on to a great idea here. I shall start work on a comic book about some guy with said powers.

I'd want the ability to regenerate body tissue at ridiculous rates. Maybe then I'd be able to undergo a procedure in which someone could plate my entire skeletal structure in a fictitious super-metal and give me retractable claws. You know guys, I think I'm on to a great idea here. I shall start work on a comic book about some guy with said powers.

I would read this. But you should take orders from some bald cripple in a wheel chair, just for lulz

The whole point was that I could grant myself wishes.

But you can't. I mean, Genies have the power you want, yet they're stuck in a bottle. They should be able to get themselves out but they can't because they don't have the ability to ask for wishes.

I found a flaw in your 'loophole'. Are you sad? Going to go cry in a corner?

I wish you would ;)

See, the obvious answer to this question is clearly the power to have any power you want, whenever you want.

But you can't. I mean, Genies have the power you want, yet they're stuck in a bottle. They should be able to get themselves out but they can't because they don't have the ability to ask for wishes.

I found a flaw in your 'loophole'. Are you sad? Going to go cry in a corner?

I wish you would ;)

Did I use the word "genie" anywhere?

Well they're the only documented entity to have this power..so it's really just a plain fact.

/facepalm

picard-no-facepalm.jpg

Back