• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Pure Delight Dessert Company review...

iBrightDev

Jay Street
NLC
NLC
puredesserts-layout-01.jpg

please let me know what you guys think of the mockup for Pure Delight Dessert Company. they wanted something that was elegant and tuscany. thanks in advance for the input.

Looks good but will it load fast since there seems to be lots of images?

Maybe switch the font color of the text to a dark brown, the black doesn't fit in.

thanks for the input guys. let me know if you guys think there is anything else that could make it better.

the form needs to stand out cause we want it to attract your eyes and have you fill it out. if it had the same look as the other text, it would just blend in. does it not stand out enough?

I was talking about the text box, it's not a big issue but the blue/white text box don't fit it that much, maybe you could find some colors that will make them fit in and still stand out

yeah, didnt think about that for some reason. i will do that in the live site. i will post it when it is live. thanks for the feedback everyone. :)

Back