• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

question/

[ah] phu

Ok. There this company, ************, and he was using illegal scripts for his hosting company which was WHM Autopilot and Star Develop LiveHelp which was nulled by WDYL. He imed me and had this argument that I told on him and etc. I e-mailed Star Develop and told them and supposedly they contacted him. I haven't e-mail WHM Autopilot because I needed more proof to do so, but I know he is using that also illegally.

I am doing him a favor by asking you all this. If you found out that if someone who have their own internet company is using an illegal scripts nulled by someone, would you tell on them?

Could you answer that so this would straighten out.

He is in store for some hefty fines. No offense, but that's one of the stupidest things anyone can do...try to run a legit business and use illegal software to pilot it.

Thank you for agreeing me on this. He imed me starting to give me all these sites distributing illegal stuff and said I should report them and saying that I told on him and that, forgot what he called me. He is being so immature about this matter. I would post the name of the hosting company, but in doing that, probably breaking the rule.

As far as I know WHMAP has zero tolerance against this. Besides that, its just simply wrong! Who in their right mind would even try to sell hosting by using software illegally. One day or another you're going to get caught, and on that day, you're most likely going to loose all of your customers... So why do it?

If I were you, I would just give WHMAP and StarDevelop a warning about the guy/gal and let them take the necessary actions.

Its a sticky situation, good luck :)

jubinrr said:
As far as I know WHMAP has zero tolerance against this. Besides that, its just simply wrong! Who in their right mind would even try to sell hosting by using software illegally. One day or another you're going to get caught, and on that day, you're most likely going to loose all of your customers... So why do it?

If I were you, I would just give WHMAP and StarDevelop a warning about the guy/gal and let them take the necessary actions.

Its a sticky situation, good luck :)

It is not me that using illegal scripts. You putting all your words in like I did it, "you" and "you're." But I think you were just answering the question in his term. I did report this to StarDevelop and surely thinked that they contacted them so that is why their livehelp is not there anymore. I need further on the WHM Autopilot to be able to send it to WHM Autopilot.

Last edited:
I agree it is stupid for him to be running illegal scripts, but it is un-Australian to dob in a mate. [offensive comments removed]

Last edited:
Hah. Dobing it mates is the greatest. Assuming it's all in good fun and no one gets put away for 10 years.

bozley05 said:
I agree it is stupid for him to be running illegal scripts, but it is un-Australian to dob in a mate. Let some bastard German or white South African do that.

Well hes not a mate. :devious2: If I know someone running something illegal just to make money off of it, that is just wrong. :shame:

Don't make such racist comments. You can't judge whole countries or races by your perception of them. I suggest you edit your posts or they will be removed.

Sorry Jan, I have to stop generalising. I need someone to point the finger at, can I blame it on the terrorists?

Back