• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Question

Click the "User CP" link at the top of the page.

( 1. This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 43 seconds.)

Answer...

lol

i just turned those stupid things off. so many people will leave negative marks, even if you did not say anything wronge, or if they didnt like your advise. to many children.

jstgermain said:
Answer...

lol

i just turned those stupid things off. so many people will leave negative marks, even if you did not say anything wronge, or if they didnt like your advise. to many children.

those children seem to like me as they have not said anything at all.

oldman2

I hate rep.. people only give you bad rep..
*edit* people only give me bad rep:(

People give me bad rep but have comments like "good on ya" or "great info thanks", what the hell???

They forgot to check the right radio button. That's all.

Or they just like messing with you ;)

sEp said:
People give me bad rep but have comments like "good on ya" or "great info thanks", what the hell???
You sure they're not just neutral?

kazzoe said:
I am new here. What are rep. points?

Rep points are the green box under your username, if people like you/post they can give you a comment, approve or not, once you get some green you get 2 green boxes & so on but people abuse this feature & just give you the red for the fun of it so you can see all your greens to to red. You can also disable this feaure in your control panel if you want. :p

Who wants some gray? lol.

Very well explain Craig.
In more simple language, forum users are allowed to rate on anothers post, positive rating will increase your reputation, and negative ratings will lower it.

Last edited:
Back