• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Quote of the day :)

"The House Md. method works only if you are totally certain about everything in your field... or you just enjoy creeping your students"

My epistemology teacher. (erhm, sidenote, I'm a philosophy student -to be a teacher someday- and yet my favourite quote ended up to be a TV reference...)

... suddenly I feel kinda lame >.>;

"A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down."

Emily Bates: Mom said the school is closed today because it's flooded, and there's feces everywhere!
Susie Bates: What are feces?
Emily Bates: Baby mice.
Susie Bates: Aww.

Donnie Darko is a good movie.

God is always on the side of the big battalions.

--

Anything too stupid to be said is sung.

--

The secret of being boring is to say everything.

Voltaire

If you're ever going to criticize someone, first walk a mile in their shoes. Then you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Man who runs in front of car gets tired. Man who runs behind car gets exhausted. - Confucius (or so I was told) :p

I'm not entirely sure how he could have said that, seeing how cars weren't around during his time. But, that isn't to discredit him. He was a very intelligent man with many great proverbs.

"We think we have a pretty good understanding of how 'we' work, right, down to the human, nail, and file. With the... We think there's an outer space because we, supposedly, can get through the soft outer jelly that is the Earth's atmosphere."

"I can only please one person a day, and today is not your day, tommorrow doesnt look so good either." - some cheesy plaque i have at my desk lol

"Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish; and you have fed him for a lifetime"

"If you can't make it good, at least make it look good. " - Bill Gates

"A slip of the foot you may soon recover, but a slip of the tongue you may never get over. " - Ben Franklin

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves. " - Confucius

Thanks,
Adam

Back