• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Quotes Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Craig said:
Hi

I mean, are you able to pay IE 2,3,6,12 etc months in advance?

Hi Craig,

I will have a word with the boss man.

The story is, the guy who bought DanEthical Services from me, is a close buddy of mine. He wants to move to a more stable server than the one we are on. He wants me to shop for the server and also run DanEthical Services after the move. I have agreed to do this on grounds that he quits supplying free hosting. He has agreed and has given current free users until August 11th to either find an alternative free host or upgrade to a paid plan. The reason I requested this is simple. Free hosting seems to be the downfall of premium hosting and potential revenue generation. If there were more than one server involved it would be different. However, with everything on one server it is not good. I am sure many providers here will agree with me on that.

So, I will talk to Lee McCarthy and see what the juice is and post his reply here.

WHM, I may ask for those MSN's of one or 2 of your clients.

Thanks,

Dan.

Hi again,

Just spoke with Lee:

Dan,
At this time just gather quotes. Monthly and Yearly. The service must be 2 or more years up and running. We don't want to be purchasing from beginners. It is also very important for us to have Full Root Access, 24/7 Premium Support, free reboots etc. You know the score yourself.
It is hoped we would be after purchasing and be moving in a month or two.
Regarding a billing system, I am sure that, with us having an owned WHMCS licence, we can transfer that as well?

Cya laterz,
Lee.

JewlzK said:
Isn't "Web" & "hosting" used in hundreds of other hosting providers?

:p
Yes, but in 5-starhosting.com there is nothing unique, the word "masters" isn't used alot.

WHM said:
Yes, but in 5-starhosting.com there is nothing unique, the word "masters" isn't used alot.

I was just playing with you. You guys have a good name there.

Hopefully you guys keep moving forward...Best of Luck!

:)

I know this might be off topic, but if you're company was legal and registered as a company, and you sold it...isn't it illegal to start the same business again? I don't know, I thought that's how it goes.

I suggest to you, softlayer.com a great place I should be getting another server from them soon!

Chief, we never sold 5-starhosting.com as I said before it was a rebrand. www.5-starhosting.com should redirect you to www.webhostingmasters.com
Everything was carried over 6 months ago when we made the switch. If a company sells it is not illegal to start the same business unless they sign a "non-compete" contract, this will make it illegal to start the same type of business for as long as the contract states. Since we did not sell, this does not apply to us.
Billy

No, I was referring to DanEthical..he sold his business now making another business in the same business title.

Chief said:
No, I was referring to DanEthical..he sold his business now making another business in the same business title.

If you read Dan's post he is simply going to help manage the same company that he sold since its his friends company now. I don't think he is starting a new company all together.

Correct me if I'm way off on this...:confused4

JewlzK said:
If you read Dan's post he is simply going to help manage the same company that he sold since its his friends company now. I don't think he is starting a new company all together.

Correct me if I'm way off on this...:confused4

You are correct.

We have found a server that fits our needs and pricerange.
Thanks to everyone who has offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back