• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

R there Any VBulletin Experts Available?

webweb

I am trying to get my vbulletin forum to allow me to add php code in the header/footer It is not working

If you understand vbulletin please pm me with your experience I could really use your help ASAP.

Also my enhanced edit features are not working so if you could help that would be great!

If you can give me very specific insturctions that would be fine too.

Thanks guys

Last edited:
It seems you're using an illegal vB. If it's purchased one, go to vBulletin.com forums for better support.

Still Need Vbulletin Help

I am using a fully licensed copy. I have already been to the vbulletin.com and have tried to emplement the directions they gave me but as I said I don't have much php experience so I am sure that I am missing something.

I also use photo and have been to their community and he said it sounds like not a photppost error so I would need to seek outside support.

If anyone is good with working within vbulletin templates
I still need some assistance.

I am willing to pay for help

Thanks

What code are you trying to put in?

If you have put it in the header and footer templates on all your styles it would show unless its in the wrong place.

Thank you all so much.

This is the code I am trying to add.
<?php include_once("mysimpleads/mysimpleads.php");show_ad_group(1); ?>

I am wondeing if I have to add /home/public_html/ since it is not inthe forum directory.

I am so confused.... here are the instructions I got from vbulletin.

Please see these instructions for including PHP, TXT or HTML in a template:

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/t..._externalfiles
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...18#post1066718
After I followed the instructions and created a plugin in global_start this is the error I got.

Warning: Unknown(/home:/tmp:/usr/msa/mysimpleads.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /global.php(349) : eval()'d code on line 51

Warning: Unknown(/home:/tmp:/usr/msa/mysimpleads.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /global.php(349) : eval()'d code on line 51

Warning: (null)(): Failed opening '/home:/tmp:/usr/msa/mysimpleads.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /global.php(349) : eval()'d code on line 51

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: show_ad_group() in /home/yoursec/public_html/forums/global.php(349) : eval()'d code on line 51

I assume I need to copy the msa dir to this destination but I'm not sure where that would be please explain.

I am still waiting to hear back from them.

I have been trying to figure this out for a week so I am frustrated and confused on how to make this work.

The goal is to geo target my ypn and google so that non US traffic isn't clicking my ypn.

Thanks to all of you that have offered your help to me. It really means a lot to me:).

I Still Need VBulletin Assistance

Just wondering if any of the vbulletin questions make since ot ANYONE?

I feel like I really need a hand up over here.

If you can help please let me know ASAP.

Thanks in advance

Back