• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Rate this design

- try to make the side menus smaller, too much unused space
- remove the >> by something else or a custom image, the >> are way too big for that design
- top images are using too much space, and try to remake them with more colours/effects

Cool. Graphics and colors are nice. I'm not too fond of fixed size though. It wastes a lot of space. %?

OT: What's the 'chinese' font please? It's cute. Me wants it. :p

I don't like the white space in the middle. The site looks too "RKRaja"-ish, especially with the font size. Do you enjoy readnig small font? I certainly don't! Make it bigger, please. I agree...that Chinese looking font rocks. :D

*EDIT* It looks more Japanese to me, actually.

I love that *oriental* looking font! (hey, guys, it could be korean. :rolleyes: )
and i don't mind the text size. overall, i think it's a nice design.

Comments:
-Looks okay, but the link to "Home" has a 404 error

Design: 910/1000
Organised: 930/1000
Graphics: 800/1000

Overall: 880/1000, 88%

Originally posted by conkermaniac
I don't like the white space in the middle. The site looks too "RKRaja"-ish, especially with the font size. Do you enjoy readnig small font? I certainly don't! Make it bigger, please. I agree...that Chinese looking font rocks. :D

*EDIT* It looks more Japanese to me, actually.
the font looks more japanese to me too. It doesn't look in any way chinese.

It closely resembles one of the three forms of the Japanese writing system. This one is called Katakana. Nihonjin ni naritai :rolleyes:

i see that "FADE.js" is ecoming quite popular :). also, the top banner looks too much like r.k. ( the binary stuff to the right.).
BTW. how much did ya pay for the design?

Originally posted by is0lized
images are sharp, looks like a template tho :mad:

too plain, and um :confused2 too widly used

widely used?? you see thats the only comment i dont understand, thanks you other guys, i have something to work on now :)

Back