• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

RaversWorld.Com | The Host Everyone's Raving About!

Thorny

Hello all,

May I first introduce myself. My names Sam, im currently the co-owner of RaversWorld.Com along with my partner Josh, we have just opened the doors over at Raversworld.com to both free and paid customers. Today I would like to tell you about our proffesional and individual Free Hosting Package that we currently have setup. We currently only offer the one package however it can become flexible to your needs if your idea for a site is worthy and adequate. Below i have posted the specifications of our package.

500Mb of space
5000Mb (5Gb)of Bandwith
cPanel 11/Fantastico
Unlimited Features (MySQL,Subdomains,Ect.)
Your Own namehere.raversworld.com domain
Running On LightServer Setup Allowing Amazingly Quick Page Generation Times, Useful For Large Communities
No Forced Ads
Around The Clock Support

We only offer the very best service and offer realistic oppertunities to everyone, we take care of our customers as we have both been on the recieving end of scamming hosts, so we are here to offer relief to those finding a stable and reliable host, through a professional service.

All we ask of you is to visit our site, sign up on the forums @ http://www.raversworld.com/forums and request the package, your application shall then be processed by a moderator...

Many Thanks
Sam

Your site shows a Suspened Page.

BTW. Are you the same RaversWorld which was there some 6 months back and then closed after few months?

yes Hi i was the owner a while back and decided to take a chance at Proshosting.net but it did not work out so I brought RW back. The reason you have seen a suspended page were that there was a lot of issues going on in the billing department that have now been cleared up. Sorry for the inconvience. Everyone Have a great day and Happy Hosting

Back