• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Really Small Hosting Request

Logan1999

Hello FWS, I need hosting for a small project of mine called "PagePaster" a script that allows a user to enter in html code or plain text and then instantly have their page hosted. I would be hosting the scripts main site and a copy of the script for use. I will make sure to keep everything clean. I only require the following:

Space: at least 50 MB of space
Bandwidth: 3GB (just to be safe)
MySQL: 0
Emails: 1
Addon/Parked Domains: 3

I hope someone can host me, I don't care about the control panel, all I need is something reliable, I don't want constant downtime. Thank you. :)

I can offer you the following

Space: 500MB
Bandwidth: 40GB
Features: 50
Control Panel: Cpanel
Cost: Free Forever
Uptime: 99.9%

You can upgrade anytime.
Also an interview is requires, but is really easy to do.

Check it out at http://koolhost.tk

A word to the wise: Regardless of whether they're offering paid or free hosting, I'd avoid any host that's using a free domain if I were you. If they can't afford a $8 or $10 TLD, what does that say about the hardware they're using?

I'll consider it, you seem a little new. I am also willing to place a backlink on my site to the host I choose. :D

Edit: I also agree with deeplist...

We're now offering this free plan on our site, its tiny but enough.

110MB of Storage
2Domains
5000MB of Bandwidth(redited)
&More
Free Plan

Will setup your account asap if you choose us.

Last edited:
Hello FWS, I need hosting for a small project of mine called "PagePaster" a script that allows a user to enter in html code or plain text and then instantly have their page hosted. I would be hosting the scripts main site and a copy of the script for use. I will make sure to keep everything clean. I only require the following:

Space: at least 50 MB of space
Bandwidth: 3GB (just to be safe)
MySQL: 0
Emails: 1
Addon/Parked Domains: 3

I hope someone can host me, I don't care about the control panel, all I need is something reliable, I don't want constant downtime. Thank you. :)

Where do the pages themselves go though? Does it just give like a temporary preview of the page, like a fast test post, or are you funnelling the pages somewhere?

We're now offering this free plan on our site, its tiny but enough.

110MB of Storage
2Domains
5000MB of Bandwidth(redited)
&More
Free Plan

Will setup your account asap if you choose us.

Heya Ihav2names, talk to someone to trade proofreading for a service or something - your site has a few holes. The english was done by someone who sounds English as Second Language, and this page vanishes into a Black Hole.
http://primegalactic.com/free

Regards,

--Tao

Heya Ihav2names, talk to someone to trade proofreading for a service or something - your site has a few holes. The english was done by someone who sounds English as Second Language, and this page vanishes into a Black Hole.
http://primegalactic.com/free

Regards,

--Tao

this page vanishes into a Black Hole.?
yes indeed, We're currently working on the free page should be up in about 10 - 20min or less.
tho anyone can order a free plan here

talk to someone to trade proofreading for a service or something?
Will look into this soon =)

Your site is really good. If you ever need another host or a reseller account, we can supply one for you for free.

Back