• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reliable Reseller Needed

azoundria

Hello FreeWebSpace community,

I am in need of a reseller with the following features:

► cPanel/WHM
► Customized Nameservers
► Fantastico
► Overselling Enabled
► Access to Change Quota, Bandwidth, Modify Account
► Unlimited Accounts
► A Professional Company

I will be operating a free host through this reseller. Although we manually accept all websites, make our rules known, and review websites after creation, occasional abuse happens. I need a company that will be able to deal with this in a professional manner. We have no tolerance for this abuse.

I consider $10/mo a fair price for a reseller, however I am flexible for services of exceptional quality or cheaper services.

The following features are helpful, but not required:

► Ruby on Rails
► Frontpage Extensions
► Cron Jobs
► RV Site Builder
► ASP.net
► Any Other Software

Please make sure you have read all of the above, and meet the complete requirements, before you reply.

When you reply, please mention any features above my requirements that you offer, as well as what it is that sets your company ahead of the competition.

Thanks for your time.

Do you plan to host all of IMW's accounts there?
If so, around how much space and bandwidth do you expect you will use?

HighLayer l Latest Cpanel/WHM - RVSiteBuilder Pro - FFmpeg - Raid 10

Hello azoundria, we would like to provide you with the following plan which comes with all the features you requested and many others:

Layer 10
•••••••••

» RAID 10 Protected Storage: 5 GB
» Premium Data Transfer: 50 GB
» Latest Cpanel/WHM - Overselling Enabled - Private Name Servers - Fantastico De Luxe - RVSiteBuilder Pro - FFmpeg Modules - Daily Backups - Free Billing System - Ruby on Rails - Frontpage Extensions - Cron Jobs
» 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - 99.9% Uptime Guarantee - 24x7x365 support

Only $19.95/mo & Instant Setup!
Learn More l Order Now

If you do not require a billing system, I may be able to provide you with a lifetime 5$ discount. So your total price would be $14.95/mo. Contact me if interested.

What sets us apart?
- View uptime of our servers. (No Downtime Till Date)
- We are willing to cooperate with you in cases such as abuse.

Last edited:
Hi Richard,
This reseller will host new accounts only. For space and bandwidth you are looking at around 10Gb/100Gb at the most. I am flexible to pay for additional storage and bandwidth as necessary.

Hi HighLayer,
Do you take the daily backups yourself, or contract another company to do them? If so, what company? It's just we had an issue where daily backups were not offered as promised when we needed them. (The host had a third party that did not deliver.)

I think I would definitely take the $14.95 if I was to sign up with you, as I have no use for a billing system. If you wanted to provide a further discount, I could place it as a monthly donation on our Donation Wall, bringing you lots of new customers. You can think about it.

For the service you offer, it's a fair price. At the moment, I'm even thinking of counting the $5 discount as a donation. Congratulations on being the first to answer.

I will not be needing the reseller for several days, so at this point, I am still open to other offers.

Hi
We can offer you
20 Gb space
200 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Cpanel Features
Rvskins
Cpanl/WHM + Fantastico
Price: 29.99$/mo OR 299.99$/yr
When using code
Code:
50myoff
The price will be 14.99$/mo OR 149.99$/yr
to order:
https://www.myhozt.com/billing/cart.php?a=add&pid=7

Note:
If you need 10GB/100GB the price will be 9.99$/mo 99.99$/yr ( this a custom plan ... PM me befor ordering)

Last edited:
Hi MyHozt,

How long have you offered resellers? What is it about your company that brings you ahead of the competition?

Hi

1.We have been offering reseller for 2 monthes

2. We have stable servers, Perfect uptime, Ultra fast support responce
Plus Our server never get over sold !

Okay, and can I get you to double check all my requirements just to avoid any problems in the future, and confirm that you can offer me a reseller matching all those conditions for $14.99/mo?

Thanks for your time and offer.

Sure we can
BUT please note that
1) Our late reply is because one of datacenter hosting 2 of our servers was having some issues, So we was concerned about our existing clients
2) We will offer you 7 day trial before you pay, And we will give you 30 days money back guarantee
Even after 29 day, If you are not satisfied we will refund you
That’s our promise

Finally w are looking forward to host you
Best regards
.:: MyHoZt ::. - CEO

Dear azoundria,
I can offer you a custom reseller plan with the following,
15GB Space
150GB Transfer
cPanel / WHM
Custom NameServers
Fantastico
Overselling
Ability to change client quotas, transfer and modify accounts.
Unlimited Accounts
Front Page Enabled
Cron Jobs
And I'll make my offer $14.99

If you would like to take this offer, please contact me through PMs
Hello FreeWebSpace community,

I am in need of a reseller with the following features:

► cPanel/WHM
► Customized Nameservers
► Fantastico
► Overselling Enabled
► Access to Change Quota, Bandwidth, Modify Account
► Unlimited Accounts
► A Professional Company

I will be operating a free host through this reseller. Although we manually accept all websites, make our rules known, and review websites after creation, occasional abuse happens. I need a company that will be able to deal with this in a professional manner. We have no tolerance for this abuse.

I consider $10/mo a fair price for a reseller, however I am flexible for services of exceptional quality or cheaper services.

The following features are helpful, but not required:

► Ruby on Rails
► Frontpage Extensions
► Cron Jobs
► RV Site Builder
► ASP.net
► Any Other Software

Please make sure you have read all of the above, and meet the complete requirements, before you reply.

When you reply, please mention any features above my requirements that you offer, as well as what it is that sets your company ahead of the competition.

Thanks for your time.

Hey,

If you want a truely stable and easy solution check out uptimehost.com

Good friends of mine operate it.

@MyHozt,

I understand you are busy, and I certainly would put my own clients ahead of forum posts. Thanks for your assurance.

@Glenn,

What is it that sets your company ahead of the competition? What is it your company does best compared to these others?

@LSComputers,

Do you know if UptimeHost meets all the requirements? Are the owners active on this forum?

Hi
We are not busy now
And all our servers are going perfect
If you are still interested please let me know

@Glenn,
What is it that sets your company ahead of the competition? What is it your company does best compared to these others?

Things that set us apart from the competition...

* We provide hosting in a range of different geographic locations across the globe.
* Once we set up a new server, we harden it before we put any new accounts on it.
* We work by a "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" situation on our servers to avoid unnecessary downtime. What is meant by this approach is, once the server has been set up and hardened, we do not make server side modifications, to reduce the risk of unnecessary downtime.
* We always manually set up each account on our servers to avoid chances of errors during automated signup processes.
* We manually maintain our servers, we have real people maintaining our servers and not programs or machines to do it.
* We offer an optional failover service for shared hosting.
* We have our Billing system, and Technical Support system both integrated together so you only need to remember 1 password!
* We pride ourselves on customer service and satisfaction.

I would like to take the time to link to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Services (Terms and Conditions) as well.

Privacy Policy: http://trueweb.com.au/privacy.html
Terms of Services: http://trueweb.com.au/terms.html

I have intentionally left out information on server uptime as many people always actively advertise it as a sales point, yet the standard remains. We allow 1 hour of downtime for a service every year, if your service is down for more the 1 hour during the year, we will credit you with an amount equal to the downtime you have had as a credit to your account.

Back