• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the problem is people do take reputation in to account. For me knowing what this site is like when it comes to members giving reputation. I would not use a host from here on the basis of reputation, but new people here looking for hosts and if they know what a reputation system is meant to be used for will go with some one with high reputation.

Yes I agree Being a Host it does matter hows your rapu in Hosting communities, in past it did happen to me :p
And why i did got negative repu coz i just asked a few questions/Opinions some years back i guess
like stating a free host what measure should i take to secure the server etc
some one gave me -ve repu saying don't :p

then i asked something about paypal
some one again gave me -ve repu saying noob :D

I mean what tha ....... is there any thing wrong being a noob:eek:
I mean i ll learn in the larger communities like FWS where there are so many pros and experts. And they have learned in the same way.

If you had a choice between someone who has alot of positive rep or someone with a negative rep who would you buy from?
It wouldn't come into the equation. Chances are if a host has low rep it is because other competing hosts kept it low ;)

I tend to choose a host based on how they handle themselves on forums.

xeon-network.com stole... May 25th, 2010 03:27 Idiot. Your antagonism needs to go AWAY.
Yeah but lifes a ----- ay??
Where Is Paradox Servers? April 27th, 2010 16:38 he didnt die, read the thread.
Um yes he did, he died came back then died again 2 months later lol.
Have you ever been... March 11th, 2010 14:00 Rating me negative for that?. Come on now.
Rating who negative for what?? lol I didnt -rep anyone in that thread :S
Review of Zoomcities... February 19th, 2010 20:55 sigh.
Sigh.
Review of Zoomcities... February 18th, 2010 22:01 Lame.
Your mum is!!!

See we all get negative reps, they mean nothing and crying about rep tends to get you more negative rep.
So give it up and start contributing to the forum, people will + you once they get to know you.

Yeah but lifes a ----- ay??

Um yes he did, he died came back then died again 2 months later lol.

Rating who negative for what?? lol I didnt -rep anyone in that thread :S

Sigh.

Your mum is!!!

See we all get negative reps, they mean nothing and crying about rep tends to get you more negative rep.
So give it up and start contributing to the forum, people will + you once they get to know you.

You really need to grow a pair of bollox and act like a man and not like a 12 year old.

Look at the comment "Your mum is!!!" is some think you would hear in a school playground.

Last edited:
It wouldn't come into the equation. Chances are if a host has low rep it is because other competing hosts kept it low ;)

I tend to choose a host based on how they handle themselves on forums.

Hosts should not have to handle abuse just to have the right to provide services to your members. Also just cause some one has the gift of the gab don't mean they know how to run a hosting company would you not agree?

Plus with the way some people are on here it is not easy to retaliate with out adult abusive words and that is not fair on hosts. Infact if this was on a other site or even my own site the member would be banned so my staff and members would not have to put up with abuse.

FWS says it cares about its members hence why the no upgrade as staff here say members don't like the new version. Well I am sure you have probably lost members though some of the childish members on here and even hosts. But you allow them to keep on or you ban/restrict them for a time then allow them at a later date to continue abuse to your forums and members.

It's a shame you can't put members on ignore and it blocks all of the posts, reps, messages and so on.

You can http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/profile.php?do=ignorelist

Rep is pointless, it means next to nothing, and everybody gets bad ones. I get my share of bad ones because people don't like the fact that someone enforces rules. Other times they are for ridiculous reasons. In the grand scheme, it doesn't make a lick of a difference in anyway.

If a member has ever left this forum b/c of reputation, I fear that they may be taking the internet life too seriously.

You really need to grow a pair of bollox and act like a man and not like a 12 year old.

Look at the comment "Your mum is!!!" is some think you would hear in a school playground.

lolzz again as Matt said why you are taking this internet life so seriously and just making you blood pressure go up and then down for nothing :p

Giving m -ve rep ll not solve your prob :p
and i don't care for this :D

:lol: coming from the guy whining like a little girl about something unimportant. :p

:lol: coming from the guy whining like a little girl about something unimportant. :p

It is not important to me no more as I have disabled my reps, but it gets on my wick that there are so many childish members on here that given the chance I would get rid of.

It is lucky your not a host because people looking at you and your posts would think to them self, why would I wanted to be hosted by some one so childish and big headed.

And as for the members who do host here and act like this then I hope that members don't get the same attitude and see them for what they are when they research the users and there business.

Also I am thinking of leaving FWS not due to reps but due to members on here that think they own the forums. I know if 4 other sites that I am on that provide the same services as FWS and there more active then here. Possibly because they do not take this from of crap from there members and believe that all members and staff deserve respect.

There is no point staying when members run the site more then the staff and that staff allow members to act like this when FWS is here to help people to find and sell hosting, not to make hosts work 10 times harder then they need to to keep there reputation high on here and 10 times harder to sell hosting by trying to belittle them. Try helping instead.

As for taking the internet seriously for some who get there income from the internet and trying to run a successful business what are you meant to do. Of cause have a laugh and a giggle and bit of banter. But not bulling or belittle members and hosts. And if that is all you and some other members can do then they have a sad and boring life to just do that all the time.

Last edited:
It is not important to me no more as I have disabled my reps, but it gets on my wick that there are so many childish members on here that given the chance I would get rid of.

It is lucky your not a host because people looking at you and your posts would think to them self, why would I wanted to be hosted by some one so childish and big headed.

And as for the members who do host here and act like this then I hope that members don't get the same attitude and see them for what they are when they research the users and there business.

Also I am thinking of leaving FWS not due to reps but due to members on here that think they own the forums. I know if 4 other sites that I am on that provide the same services as FWS and there more active then here. Possibly because they do not take this from of crap from there members and believe that all members and staff deserve respect.

There is no point staying when members run the site more then the staff and that staff allow members to act like this when FWS is here to help people to find and sell hosting, not to make hosts work 10 times harder then they need to to keep there reputation high on here and 10 times harder to sell hosting by trying to belittle them. Try helping instead.

As for taking the internet seriously for some who get there income from the internet and trying to run a successful business what are you meant to do. Of cause have a laugh and a giggle and bit of banter. But not bulling or belittle members and hosts. And if that is all you and some other members can do then they have a sad and boring life to just do that all the time.

Leaving FWS is not the solution. Just be stick to the forum and don't let anyone beat you.

Even I have problems with infractions in here. Maybe I will be passed away very quickly because of my curiosity and my mouth:p But I don't get it hard.

Reputation is something I like most and I have somewhat. But still love it! But even if I get bad rep, I won't get disappointed.

Don't give up for something did not done by you. Be cool!

Leaving FWS is not the solution. Just be stick to the forum and don't let anyone beat you.

Even I have problems with infractions in here. Maybe I will be passed away very quickly because of my curiosity and my mouth:p But I don't get it hard.

Reputation is something I like most and I have somewhat. But still love it! But even if I get bad rep, I won't get disappointed.

Don't give up for something did not done by you. Be cool!

Thank you for your support :).

well all you said is true and i agree with it but by taking it seriously i meant just don't take these to heart and leave forums and communities like this.

between m sorry if i hurt you :cry2:

This thread is now going in the correct side :) I'm happy about that.

But if TLCHosting decided to stay on the forums, I can think I've done something good in my life. Because I don't like any person get upseted by another one.

My method is, "Always be nice to the people even you don't know them. And always try to protect someone if he is getting hurt by someone else." If everyone follow it, this will be a better place to stay! :)

This thread is now going in the correct side :) I'm happy about that.

But if TLCHosting decided to stay on the forums, I can think I've done something good in my life. Because I don't like any person get upseted by another one.

My method is, "Always be nice to the people even you don't know them. And always try to protect someone if he is getting hurt by someone else." If everyone follow it, this will be a better place to stay! :)

It's a shame that there are not more on here like you and xlxhost, but I am thankful that there are a few on here with morals and kindness.

no there many others who care for you.
infact each community has its own environment and lobbies you have to adjust to these.
some times you do easily some times it takes time

Internet-Warrior.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back