• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reputation?

anhedonia

I'm on a boat
NLC
Hey, um, I'm back!

I'm on the net again after months of no net, and let me tell you, there is NOTHING to do online. i mean nothing. suggestions welcome, cos i'm bored as.

Anyway, what's new with everyone here?

And can someone explain this reputation thing to me? I'm on a distinguished road, or something, apparently? Thanks :biggrin2:

It's so great to have you back K... umm, anhedonia.

I've missed you, even if all I do is bitch to you (sorry!)

Setup another funky website. I'll help fund it ;)

hey,
it must of been a while between posts, obviously in the time you've been offline you've come up with unhealth outdoors activities and have yet to disovery the fun of spending hours online. as for the reputation, you'll find some really constructive arguments mainly consisting of ppl bragging about how good their reputation. pirate2

Wow, long time no see :).

It's pretty slow around these parts any more :(.

Hi everyone, again.

I haven't had the internet in months, so yea, now i come on and I'm like 'Ooookay, now what did I used to do on here?' lol.

Omg, Jan, 10,000 posts? :eek:

Ben, the duck lives on a farm now. With lots of other ducks. Apparently he has so much sex he was losing his feathers. lol, too much information?

Yea, i've been spenidng my time doing unhealthy non-internet things, like working. :/

Yea, where has everyone gone?

Thanks gayowulf :)

Haha, working must suck.

But you get paid, so its all good.

Yeah, there's been a lot of changes, like trenzterra geting 9000~ posts and more people wanting unlimited everything and the like

=d

Back