• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Requesting EU Dedicated

Tarek Abdulaziz

Hello All,

I need a Dedicated server located in EU, (Germany, NL, France) places near that.

I need it for gaming and hosting sites, I also need it to be Windows OS, don't really make a difference to me any version.

Payment way is Paypal please.

My Server specs are of a budget between $100 to $150 MAX.

To be honest, i would like all the offers within those budged no matter what its specs are.

But just in case i'd like no less than 2 GB RAMs, and no less that 2.8GHZ CPU and no less than 80GB HDD.

Also im planning on having this server for a very long time if no problems appear with it, i just got a server with EzZi.net and it isn't that much of a dream (but considered good to its price)

Thank you all.

Tarek

Hi,
We can offer you a dedicated server in our Amsterdam DC:
Quad Core
2Gb Ram
Windows
$170/month+$30 for the Windows license.

It can be setup immediately

Please contact me or our support whether you are interested and have further questions.

Thanks
Alexander

Infinite Technologies is a leader in providing businesses with innovative technical solutions. Our exceptional services are equaled only by our continued focus on outstanding quality and support; our friendly staff is available 24/7 to assist you with any matters that may arise. Our servers are housed in the Databurg data-center located in Frankfurt, Germany.

Intel Core2Duo E6600 2.4 GHz [ORDER]
• Intel Core2Duo E6600 2.4 GHz
• 4 GB DDR2 ECC RAM from Kingston
• 2x 250 GB SATA2 7200 RPM Hard Drives
• 2000 GB Data-Transfer/ Traffic
• 100 Mbps Premium Bandwidth
• 2 IP Addresses Included
• Windows 2003 Std Edition (32 bit with PAE Enabled)
Only €105 per month! No setup fee!

Use Coupn Code: FORUMPOST
Setup Time: 6-24 hours

To order server or if you any questions, please email sales@infinitetech.in

We are a Parallels Partner. We can offer Plesk, Helm, Ensim licenses for your server at reduced prices.

Test Network Speed & Latency:
10 MB Test File - http://94.100.27.254/10mb.bin
IP To Trace - 94.100.27.1

Those are a bit too expensive?! :s

I've seen other servers which are a bit cheaper than those. I'm Still looking though.

Thanks for info!

I think that such server configuration you need and LONG term contaract can help you get solution you are interested in.

Well Yes I could get me a discount, but its also hard to pay like more than $1800 at one time. I'm still looking for European dedicated servers though, I've found some weird stuff

I got this offer

Intel Quad Core Xeon X3210 2.13GHz 2x4MB Cache 1066 MHz FSB
Dell PowerEdge R200
4096 MB RAM
2x1000 GB HDD
3000 GB Transfer

For 99 Euros + 22% VAT if outside UK (so i need to probably get someone in the UK. lol)

Thanks all for replies :)

Back