• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

{requesting} Free Domain (couple options)

killaklown

I need a free .com domain (already know of the name) Register it for me and transfer it to me and i will:

1 - Place banner in a banner rotation on the site (not forum).
2 - Make 25 forum posts BEFORE i get domain.
3 - Make 50 forum posts AFTER i get domain.
4 - Or, you just give me domain if you want to :D

The reason its not just 50 before or after is because i want it fast and i can get 25 posts faster then 50 posts (pretty cool huh? lol)

I would appreciate number 2, but it doesnt matter, posts will be made less then 1 week from when i start. No spam!

Pm me or post here if you can do this, also tell me what register you will be using. I will then pm you the name of domain i want.

Last edited:
Yes, but you aren't gonna get one like that. At post2host.com, our head admin just announced an offer:
Anybody that wants a Godaddy domain to your name and address can buy them from me for 800 points for .com/.org/.net and 500 points for .biz/.us. 1and1 has .us domains for 2.99 so those are 350 points from there.

If you are interested you can come to post2host.com and try and earn 800 points, you can offer services to other members for points and you can try your luck in the lottery as well.

Regards,

I got a domain for free before, so why cant i get it when im offering something also? anyways ill check the forum out.

First, approximately how many views would the banner placed on your site get?
How many unique visitors does your site get per month?

Second, what good does having you post on a forum do? What would the individual purchasing the domain for you get from that?

Also, what's in place to make sure you actually follow through with the offer seeing as you want the domain "transfered" to you.
How about having the domain transfered to you after you complete your end of the bargain.

Finally, why not just purchase a domain like the rest of us do?

lol, i need a domain before i can show stats and before i can put ur banner on the site, and why i dont purchase a domain? because im 15 and i have no money in paypal or anything.

killaklown, goto hostway.com and get your parents to write a check. Only 7 bucks. That's what I did. I am 15 too.

Back