• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Require cPanel Dedicated - ASAP

Thorny

Hello there

You may have seen i recently posted for a Windows server, well that's running all well and good, however im now looking for a Linux dedicated server below are my required specs;

Intel or Amd Above 2.8Ghz
Around 120Gb HD space
1500GB Bandwidth
1GB + Ram
cPanel & Fantastico
Semi-Managed (Setup only)
Great Support
Payment Via CC Merchant For 3 months Subscription

Also if anyone has any great experiences with any hosting companies please let me know, i would go wiht Galaxy Solutions but im looking at what you guys can offer me first...

Many Thanks
Thorny

Pentium 2.8
250GB HD space
2048GB Bandwidth (2TB)
1GB + Ram
cPanel & Fantastico
Semi-Managed (Setup only)
Great Support
Payment Via CC Merchant For 3 months Subscription
Managed Firewall

$116 / Monthly

Looking forward to speaking with you.

Hello Thorny :)

As discussed earlier we are making this offer available to you.

P4 3.0GHZ
1024MB ram
80GB HDD ($10 per month for 120GB)
2000GB Bandwidth Premium Bandwidth
Availability: In stock
Port: 100mbps

Special price: $79.95 per month

This is a pre-release offer as you may already know however we can be contacted via the multiple channels of support available on our website.

We will configure all the necessary settings which you've requested above to get you start rolling right away. We will configure all the cPanel settings for you so you don't have to do anything of that.

Please remember to give us the 2 nameservers you would want to use, this would help us with the setup process quicker.

As for the managed side, we will install and manage your server with apf+bfd+antidos, and patch all necessary securities settings to help keep your server secure.

Other than that, our network is superb and I'm sure you will have a great time while hosting with us.

Ok guys, i may have jumped the gun...who knows, all i know is that i needed a host ASAP and from what i hear Timihosting are pretty reputable!

Hello, if you are still looking for a Dedicated then CrissicSolutions can help!
* Intel Core 2 Duo E6320
Dual Core 4MB Cache
* 1GB DDR2
* 200 GB SATA 7200 rpm
* 20 IP’s
* 1200 GB Transfer

Setup: $150 Price: $150/month
Add cPanel for only $19 per month!
FREE 24/7 Support
GUARANTEED SATISFACTION!
Order Now
Pay for a yearly plan and get ONE MONTH of hosting on your dedicated ABSOLUTELY FREE!

I actually just read a negative review about Timi on FWS recently. Good luck though, even good providers get negative reviews sometimes *cough* *cough* If you ever need an affordable server, we have some great deals on at the moment.

Thanks

Hello UT, yeh i read the exact same review mate, from what i understand though the host resolved the issue pretty quickly and explained his issues. The support atm is amazing ie 2 minute answers, i am very impressed so far and i thank you all for your offers.

And also UT, yeh i know about the hwole providers thing i mean today i was reading a negative one about yours ;) But yeh

thanks

GEEK RACK NETWORKS would like to offer you the following server to fit your needs.

Processor: Pentium 4 2.8GHZ HT
Memory: 1024 MB RAM
Disk Space: 160 GB HDD
Bandwidth: 1,500 GB
cPanel/WHM/Fantastico
Dedicate IPs: 5
100 MBPS Connection
Initial Setup Included
$124.99 / Monthly

ORDER SECURE HERE

When placing your order please be sure to use coupon code XMAS20 to recieve the pricing listed. Thanks for taking the time to review this offer. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Thanks again!

:wave: Hello,
Galaxy Solutions would love to have you host this server with us as well. We would like to offer you the following:
• Intel Pentium 4, 2.8 GHZ
• 1 GB DDR RAM
• 120 GB SATA Storage
• 2,000 GB Transfer
• 5 IP Addresses
• CPanel/WHM/Fantastico

$104.99USD Monthly with No Setup Fee.
Please use the 2.8special to get this price.
You can order the server here
You can look at our other offers on our website http://galaxy-solutions.net
Why choose Galaxy-Solutions? Find out here.

Everyone We have a server we have chosen timihosting as our new provider thanks a lot timihosting :)

You are welcome. We are here to help you and those that are interested. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance.

For a quicker response, please send email to support@timihosting.com

Thank you all for your time and interests.

Sorry dan, as you may be aware he is my partner mate, i've been busy lately so i asked him to post up here, appologies...

Thorny

That still doesnt excuse his behavior Thorny, his words where a bit harsh. This could have easily been questioned in private.

Back