• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[RESELLER] Looking for DEPENDABLE Reseller Hosting

Creander

Hello everyone,

I just found this forum on google and it seemed like some intelligent people were on here so thought I would post a request. I am in need of a DEPENDABLE web host that offers reseller hosting. I am tired of moving from host to host due to the host having to shut down for various reasons. I will list my needs, if any of you hosting companies out there that are run by MATURE ADULTS will respond I would gladly be your loyal customer :).

These are my requirements (Linux Server):

Space: Atleast 10GB
Bandwidth: 150-250GB
cPanel/WHM/Fantastico: MUST! Please dont post an offer if you dont have it.
Private Nameservers: MUST! Please dont post an offer if you dont have it.
Addon Domains: Unlimited
Sub-Domains: Unlimited
MySQL Databases: Unlimited
Email Accounts: Unlimited
FTP Accounts: Unlimited
Sub-Reseller: Optional (Big influence on decision if your host offers it)
RvSkins: Optional (Big influence on decision if your host offers it)
Overselling Enabled: Optional (Big influence on decision if your host offers it)
Billing Software: (ClientExec, ModernBill): Optional (Big influence on decision if your host offers it)

I have a couple of hosts in mind from this forum itself and they all are offering pretty much the same resources for the same price so if you can make a better deal thats good. I am looking for a long term relationship with the hosting company and am not playing around here. I know there are quality hosting companies offering the real deal and sometimes its tough figuring out which are the real deal. Please post your offers, my price range is in the medium to high teens, and dont hesitate to post your offer as I will consider every single one (unless you dont have one of the things marked MUST).

Thank you for reading and have a nice day! :classic2:

Last edited:
Hello,
Galaxy-Hosts is pleased to offer you the following custom reseller package.
Space:10GB
Bandwidth: = 200 GB
cPanel/WHM/Fantastico: Included
Custom Nameservers: Included
(Dedicated IP $1.50 per month extra)
Sub-Reseller: No (not supported in whm/cpanel)
RvSkins: Included
Overselling Enabled: Enabled
Billing Software: Accountlab Plus Included
2 week free trial.
$14.00 per month
We do not suggest our resellers oversell but it is enabled

Last edited:
Hello, webhostingmasters.com would like to present an offer:
12GB Of Storage Space
250GB Of Bandwidth *Upgraded from 200gb for free!
Cpanel/WHM/Fantastico/Rvskins
Custom Nameservers
Overselling is enabled
30 Day Money back Guarantee
99.9% uptime promise
Billing Software: Clientexec for $5/Month Extra
$12.50/Month with coupon: 50%forlife
Unlimited:
Mysql accounts, email accounts, ftp accounts, addon-domains, parked domains, sub domains, etc.
Signup Here: www.webhostingmasters.com/resellerbuy.html
it is the "large business plan"

Hi,
smokyhosts.com can offer you our "Advanced resellers package" which perfectly suites your needs. It features....

Advanced resellers package
Disk space :: 10GB
Bandwidth ::100GB (Free upgrade to 150GB if you quote this post/thread while ordering)
cPanel/WHM/Fantastico
Private Nameservers($2/month extra)
Overselling Enabled
Billing Software: ClientExec **Free**
Cost :: $14.99/month (+$2/month extra for custom nameservers)

Further details regarding our resellers packages can be found here. We also accept custom package requests, if you need one, do send in a mail with your requirements to resellers@smokyhosts.com

Further usefull links can be found in my signature.

Craig said:
Why do you need overselling enabled?.

Most of my clients do not use even 15% of their allotted resources.

NetCafe said:
So that he can offer 100/1000gb accounts? :lol:

Thank you, but I have not lost the ability to speak for myself just yet. :rolleyes2 Never have and never will offer riddiculous packages like that when I do not have the resources.

hottweelz said:
You want us to pay $50 per license so that we can provide you with a $15 Reseller Account?

Most hosts dont have it but if one did it would be a plus if I can offer reseller plans. Note the optional next to it.

I have received a lot of requests, on here and via pm. I will look at every offer and make a decision by today and will contact the host I am most interested in.

Last edited:
Creander said:
Most hosts dont have it but if one did it would be a plus if I can offer reseller plans. Note the optional next to it.

Didn't notice it was an option, guess I jumped right into checking the price. I've been asked to install it so many times and declined every time. My bad.

I have had deasoft on a server in the past and it can become more complicated than it is actually worth

CUSTOM RESELLER ACCOUNT

Disk space 10,000MB
Bandwidth 150GB
Multiple Domain Hosting
cPanel/WHM control panel
14 Day Money Back
Price $24.95 per month

I always recommend that you purchase billing items to be your sole ownership

----------------------------
Complete with:

+ Fantastico
+ Excellent worldwide connections
+ Advanced spam protection
+ 7 step fully functional sitebuilder
+ Transfer of servers
+ Free private name servers

hottweelz said:
Didn't notice it was an option, guess I jumped right into checking the price. I've been asked to install it so many times and declined every time. My bad.

The abilty to sell resellers on a reseller plan is great. If your webhost had numerous reseller customers that wouldnt mind paying 2 dollars a month extra for the option it would be a good idea to get it. I did not want the host to go out and purchase it just for me, just wanted to know what hosts offered it.

I have pm'ed a couple of different people, waiting on replies.

We have just changed around our reseller plans and they appear to meet your exact requirements with the exception of offering sub reseller accounts. If you choose us and wish to have 10GB Storage It can be upgraded for no cost.

Plan List Here: www.availnetworks.net/hosting-reseller.html

» 8500 Mb Disk Space
» 100 Gb Monthly Bandwidth
» FREE Power Pack
» WHM (Web Hosting Manager) and cPanel/Rv Skins
» Overselling Allowed

$28.73/mo

Power Pack Includes:

» No Domain Limits
» Free Modernbill Lite!
» Free Domain Reseller Account!
» Free Private Nameservers
» Unlimited Account Features (SQL, Email, FTP, Etc.)

Hello everyone,

Thanks to everyone for making offers. For now I have decided to go with Galaxy-Hosts.com. I will post again if further hosting is needed.

Thanks again!

Mods, you can close this thread if you like.

Back