• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reseller that allows me to be a free host?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alley

Social Nutwork
NLC
I am concidering starting my own free hosting company.

Will anyone sell me a reseller account that will allow me to give away free web space to my clients?

Please post what plans you can offer me if so,

If not, and I need to buy a different kind of hosting to be a free host ..please tell me what kind of hosting I need, and where I can buy it.

Most resellers allow you to host free websites, only a few ones have rules against that.

Check the reseller plans at www.jewlzk.com, I recommend them

DomainCrave
MMM.. That's Good Hosting

The package I have listed below will be perfect for your hosting request.

Starter Package
1,000Mb Webspace
20Gb Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
Top Notch Support Base
98% Uptime Guarentee
cPanel/WHM/Fantastico
$4.95/Monthly
More Pacjages
Order Now

** Custom Packages are available on request please contact us for more information.
** We accept Paypal, CreditCard, and Money Order.
** This is a reseller package that allows you to give free hosting to your clients.

Want to Contact Us?
http://DomainCrave.net/contact.htm

Thank you for your interest in our company,

We allow for free hosts. Just give us a budget or your requirements, and we will be glad to give you a quote.

Selectvps.com would like to offer you:

Our Starter package
10 GB space
150 GB bandwidth
cpanel/whm
Free iPanel free webhosting managment software ( we are also willing to added the required mod and cron job so you can have the forced ads feature)
for $14.95/mo
Or

Our Starter VPS Package
15 GB space
150 Gb bandwidth
cpanel/whm/fantastico
2 dedicated ip's
Free iPanel free webhosting client managment software
Full root access.

For $34.95/mo

mr.d1n1 said:
Most resellers allow you to host free websites, only a few ones have rules against that.

Check the reseller plans at www.jewlzk.com, I recommend them
I recommend JewlzK as well. I have had a reseller plan with them since December 2004.

You can get our Monthly Sales Option:

======================
Month Sales!

8000 Mb Space
75000 Mb Bandwidth
Unlimited All features.

Price: 3.95$ Per Month

======================

Order Now

After ordering your package please open a ticket or pm me here asking for reseller priviliges. Your account will be able to access WHM then.

Any Question? Ask In Support Desk or PM Me.

Payment Methods: Paypal, E-Gold, Moneybookers, Xoom & Western Union.

Our Uptime (Monitored Every 5 Mint.)

Quality? Our Customers and Uptime cant be wrong :)

Best Regards

to people that are allowing to host free accounts on resselers please remember that some users on free hosts might run scripts which may slow the server down.

rosmatis said:
to people that are allowing to host free accounts on resselers please remember that some users on free hosts might run scripts which may slow the server down.

This doesnt mean anything, most companies do not care how you sell your space/transfer as long as you stick to the Use agreements that are in place with all hosts.

Starter Package
77 Gb Webspace
2000Gb Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
Top Notch Support Base
99.7% Uptime Guarentee
cPanel/WHM/Fantastico
$55.00/Monthly

PM Me Or Send Me An-Email To : w.saoud@n6b.biz If You Are Intersted.

Last edited:
Anyone else?
I am still looking for either a 5GB, or a 10GB reseller plan that allows me to be a free web host and includes unlimited sub domains, unlimited addon domains, unlimited mysql databases.

Hi alley,

It's been months since you posted this request and since then things have changed.

Contact me now on Live Chat by going to http://www.deisehost.com and we can chat about a plan to suit your needs.

Cheers,
Dan

We can provide you a reseller package with unlimited sub domains, unlimited addon domains and unlimited mysql databases. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back