• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reseller What do I need to do!!!

webguru72

I have several sites, some are on dedicated servers, but others are just there. I need to have my clients have their own IDs to create email addresses and so forth. Do I need to have a CC account and stuff like that. I collect my money via checks. I just want to be able to give them their IDs and passwords. this would be more of shared hosting..... I can do Cpanel, but I need to be able to do windows and Linux.
Whom do you recommend? I do not want any of the big boys, and I do not want one a server in the basement!!!!
I need a reseller account. my budget depends on resources and uptime.

Do you need the hosting as a choice of Windows or Linux and a common control panel or are you happy with having different control panels ?

Where do you want the servers ? UK, USA, other, not bothered ?

Get some software to help manage your billing, such as WHMCS. This should autoatically create accounts.

You can try to keep track of payments yourself, but its not recommended.

I would rather one panel for both.... I am not a web hosting company and not ready for headaches. I want my clients who I develop sites for to have control over their domains..... I prefer in the US unless UK is better.

If its just control over their domains, just point them to the site where they got it from, like godaddy, or namecheap. They can control their domains from there while pointing it to their sites.

Back