• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reselling flash tutorials:any good?

I wouldn't pay monthly for it...To me it seems that if you want it professionally done then you should be able to buy the tutorials with your branding up front and they should provide you a support option.

Monthly seems out of whack because the changes within control panels / options do not change that quickly...Only reason I could see that is if they were going to host the tutorials as well. Which I don't know why you'd want that if you're a hosting company :p

What's your idea of reselling flash tutorials to your clients?
I would be happy to get any feedback on the pluses and minuses of this idea. One of the hosts offering it is valuhost.com. I just can't get if you should pay monthly or it's one time payment?
http://www.valuhost.com/flash_tutorials.htm
For me personally this idea from valuhost.com seems very nice. It helps the clients to get to know more about the web hosting business and how to run it in the right way.

Personally I never liked those Flash tutorials... If they would have a professional sounding voice-over, it would make things a lot better.

Back