• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review Me

I don´t like the color scheme and there are too many ads but that is your choice to make. However, besides that it isn´t a bad site at all... decent. I give it a 7 out of 10.

The colors are pretty dull. I hate all the ads you have. They don't bother me as much as pop-ups. I HATE POPUPS! You site also lacks some good images. Good Luck. :)

The colors attraction isn't that good, and the site has kind of a messy feeling of not blending in right, can't put my finger on it though.

hmm.. i dunno wat the others are talking about.. i really liked the layout and the menu rox.. kinda like the same one i used on my hawthorn site (http://hawksfc.cjb.net) but a lil different..

it could use a lil work tho on the white background where your subtitle is, try changing that colour maybe.. well still looks good anyway, keep up the good work !!! :D

oh oh oh... and i luved your 'check this box to open in new window feature' on the free scripts page... did u write that urself ? well anyways, i just stole it (legally).. i left ur name and all on it.. ive neva seen one of those before, and i really needed something like that on my sk8 picture collections.. :D

cheers... cya man,

Back