• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

review my free image hosting site

yea its on there, its not spam its on http://www.wasku.com/uploader

sorry, this is my first website! im new and i work on it on my spare time, some else also told me that the text was to big

Thats actually a lot better design than I've seen many first timers create. But you'll learn fast from a bit of constructive criticism. So don't take offense if you get negative replies about the design. Instead use the negative replies to fuel the urge to get better at creating your own design.

The white on black may match but in my opinion is a boring color scheme. Try toying around with various colors when using a black background and don't be afraid to try an odd color. Sometimes an odd color can make it more eye popping. I would agree with whoever told you the text is too big. Use large text in your headings, medium text in sub-headings and use smaller text in your content and descriptions. You have a good design going though. Not a lot of clutter which is a good thing.

Last edited:
yup! im glad u told me that, i want to hear all the neg's. its about 2 months work. it was way worse before ive had alot of suggestions about how to make it better. Im slowing learning by myself and help bcause ive never taken any classes i wish i could.

yup! im glad u told me that, i want to hear all the neg's. its about 2 months work. it was way worse before ive had alot of suggestions about how to make it better. Im slowing learning by myself and help bcause ive never taken any classes i wish i could.

Sometimes the best way to learn is on your own time. You'll tend to appreciate the skill you acquire and excel at your own rate.

The background has a gray bar running behind the links, but when u scroll it stays there! I would make it scroll with the links otherwise it looks odd!?!

The links with bullet points on the left are not correctly aligned.

The TEXT IS TOOOO BIG :)

Try softening the contrast between background and text colours as if its too much of a contrast it can be hard on the eyes, e.g. instead of white out of black try gray out of black. Yes, black tone colour scheme is a little boring, BUT, if you had some nice colour images or graphics here and there the black scheme would then look SOPHISTICATED.

The search site does not fit in its allocated panel on Firefox.

There is a dead panel bottom left.

There's lots of text spacing errors.

2 months work! Really? Mine took me 3 days, see link below.

you're breaking google tos by askng people to click on the ads, if they see that you will get banned

Back