• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review my XBOX site

Sikes

Hello everybody! Just wanted to know your feedback on my site layout, I have nothing else up right now... Please don't make fun of it! And I am open for suggestions on what color the the links should be inside of "the green part"..... Right now it's dark red, but I want something else, I think.....

Anyway, just look at it and see if you like the colours and design. Don't judge the content, I just started the new design today, and there isn't any content!

http://projectx.megabytestored.com

Thanks!

Sikes

You can't really make a judgement on a one-page thats half complete... Sorry.

On a side note - I like your navigation bar.

Nice, but I do not like the X-Box :-(, nice nav bar ;-) I like GC more, mainly because it's more powerful that bothj PS2 and X-box :-D

Not too bad for starters :)

But take a look in Netscape. The links are left aligned but centred in IE.

And Netscape shows 'Don't forget to bookmark us! (CTRL-D)' instead of the link as shows in IE.

Nice Start

I like your mild trans nav bar also. I think your color sceem will work well and easy on the eyes. Post again when done...

Originally posted by PyschoPath
Nice, but I do not like the X-Box :-(, nice nav bar ;-) I like GC more, mainly because it's more powerful that bothj PS2 and X-box :-D
silly psychopath, GC is for kids! seriously though, the x-box is way more powerful then GC... and Sikes, nice site to begin with, altought, it doesn't cater to the 800*600 user... :cry2:

Originally posted by PyschoPath

Wrong. X-box is most powerful than gamecube.

Thanx

Thanx guys for 1. Saying that Xbox s the best! and 2. for completmenting the layout.

As to the bookmark thing, as far as I'm concerned, there is no script that allows you to do the bookmark thing like IE does...

As to the links being left-align, i will fix that now.

And, are there any ways to make it work in a 800*600 screen res? I con't think I can make it smaller than it is, can I?

Thanx

Sikes

Ahh...

Ahhh, Jan now I know what you ment when you said that it shows somethin else, I will fix that now also!

I just updated the page now, the bookmark now displays the correct message, it will now work in a 800*600 resolution, and the left-align is fixed in Netscape.....

As to my logo, what do you think I could do to spice it up a bit? To make it futuristic but still not hard on the eyes.... Suggestions?

Sikes

Ask cyber if you want a good logo. He does it for free but likes a link to his site. Your site works fine in 800x600 resolution now.

Xbox is far more powerful than the GC, but it's missing one HUGE thing that the GC doesn't have...And that's GREAT games. Halo downright sucks, so I don't know what you guys really can brag about. :D

The site overall is too plain and boring, but it will suffice. It's hard on the eyes with all that green. Perhaps you should alternate shades in the menu or something. Anyway, lhomme is right. You can't judge a one-page site.

your one silly mofo to say Xbox has no good games. And your sillier to say the "rated E for everyone" Cube has good ones. I myself left squashing turtles and picking up stars back in pre-school. So Be a man and get a man's system! all that cube is good for is a CD wallet

I played an XBOX when they done Xbox tours in london and it rocked!!!!!

I played

Dead or Alive 3
Odd's something
Project Gotham Racing on a WIDESCREEN tv against 3 other players
Amped Snowboarding (I think???)

It was on the 15th of Dec at 11:30am

I'll never forget that day :cool:

Ya!

The best games out are Project Gotham Racing and Dead or Alive 3, im my opinoin. I'm so good at DOA3 now! lol

Any way, I updates my site, put some new stuff on. All of the links are leading nowhere right now, but in a day or two they all work

Project Gotham Racing? And exactly what NEW thing does that game have to offer?

DoA3, don't make me laugh. It's just another fighting game with slightly better graphics, sounds, and maybe a few new characters.

Over at GameFAQs, I've done some averages for the ratings for the "franchise" games for each system. SSB Melee came in first, MGS2 came in second, while Halo came in last.

Back to the topic of webpages, let me see your site after you've finished it.

As to the bookmark thing, as far as I'm concerned, there is no script that allows you to do the bookmark thing like IE does...
There is a script to add a link in the sidebar in Netscape 6.x.

You should change it to say "bookmarks" instead of "favorites" for all other browsers besides IE.

Back