• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review Woofcat... ?

Woofcat

Working on a new design for woofcat.com... New design is at http://www.woofcat.com/test/

Links don't work or anything...

I like how I have the sides and top, but I can't figure out a good layout for the main cell...

BTW it requires IE5 or NS6... No I'm not some idiot newbie who can't close my tags - I was testing the XHTML 1.0 / CSS2 support of various borwsers... I'll rewrite the HTML once I'm set on the design...

Nice, it resembles the old design so it keeps the same feel of the site.

The top menu (home|dystopia|empires|etc.) I would change a bit, you have it centered over the content and the right menu, so the part that extends into the left menu I would either get rid of, or do something else with.

Hi,

I like the name Woofcat, hehe Meowdog! :)

So far it looks clean, I like the combination of font styles you chosed. The top layout where the logo is located looks very simple and basic, it just doesn't stand out. A bunch of nice retouched photo collage combine together or just one would be a perfect background for your text logo. I would also make the text bolder so it stands out from the background which is providing the eye candy.

Also, make the top nav menus stand out, maybe you could change the grayish background of the menus. It's missing some little eye candies here and there. I would experiment with other colour variations because the current one looks silent.

Overall the layout is good, just a little colour adjustments, eye candies (little graphics, small retouched photos, etc..) and a nice banner size type logo on the top would be great.

Best regards,

I believe my advices/suggestions/comments/opinions are worth millions... :p

You can box up the blue arrow and Dystopia etc. in the content part of your page using tables or something. That'll spice it up a bit.

Overall, great, clean design. Seems original to me. Keep it up!

You said that your links don't work. Yeah right. I clicked on every single one of 'em (except for the Login) and they all lead to http://www.woofcat.com - da hell? I thought they weren't supposed to work!! Is it just me or... ;)

Back