• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ron paul does not accept evoloution.

He didn't exactly put it very well, did he?

"This country is founded on immagrants, let's stop them before they do any more damage" was essentially his message.

The difference is, I completely agree with him. Do you like your taxes paying for illegal immigrants to eat, when there are plenty of legal residents that need the help?

I for one love laughing at starving orphans!

Isn't what made America great the fact that anyone can come and live here? Give us your sick, your poor, your hungry. If America prevented all those immigrants from coming into Ellis Island, you probably wouldn't be here. America has always been, and should always be an immigrant country.

Last edited:
Isn't what made America great the fact that anyone can come and live here? Give us your sick, your poor, your hungry. If America prevented all those immigrants from coming into Ellis Island, you probably wouldn't be here. America has always been, and should always be an immigrant country.

good points, and i have to disagree on it being an immigrant country still. now that the USA is an establish country and has been for some time, certain laws have been put in motion that need to be followed.
We could not go live in France, Italy, Spain, or any other country without a permit of some sort, and we must go through all their legal things, and it should be the same for coming here.
Granted it is harder to come to the USA, and i think it should be made a little easier, but, to come across illegally is just not right.
you dont see Americans running across the border to Mexico through the desert, and they should not be doing the same. We dont have Americans that swim to Cuba, and they shouldnt swim here.
fact is, if they get caught and they are illegal, they just ruin, or make it harder to actually come over legally, and they also make the USA enforce even stricter laws on immigration.
i mean, come on, we have USA Army soldiers guarding the border between Mexico and Arizona for Gods sake. we shouldnt have to have our troops guarding the border. there are bigger things in play that they should be involved in.
yes, America was made by immigrants, but, we are all far from immigrants at this point. the thing is, what is a 3rd world county illegal immigrant going to do over here. well, lets see, we consistently have killings by illegal Mexicans here in az, and then they run back across the border, and we cant do crap about it. is that the type of person you want here.
my friends Damien and Jason, their parents came from El Salvador and moved to San Fransisco, legally, and are hard working productive people in society, and they dont even want people coming here illegally. what does that say?
same for on of my best friends, Israel. his mom however did come across illegally when he was only 2 years old, and immediately applied for residency, and then her citizenship, and works hard, and provides for her family. she is one of the rare cases.
most illegals come over here and mooch off the economy, get free heath care and so on, while lower middle class Americans cant get treated for injuries and sickness because they have no insurance, and no money to pay. that is not right.
oh well, i could go on forever trying to prove my point, but, i got to get back to work. just think about it is all i am trying to say i guess. yes, our laws for coming here are strict, but, they are that way for an obvious reason.

no no, misunderstood me perm. immigration is fine, as long as it is done legally. i would be expected to go to another country legally, and others should do the same when coming here. that is all i am trying to say.

good points, and i have to disagree on it being an immigrant country still. now that the USA is an establish country and has been for some time, certain laws have been put in motion that need to be followed.
We could not go live in France, Italy, Spain, or any other country without a permit of some sort, and we must go through all their legal things, and it should be the same for coming here.
Granted it is harder to come to the USA, and i think it should be made a little easier, but, to come across illegally is just not right.
you dont see Americans running across the border to Mexico through the desert, and they should not be doing the same. We dont have Americans that swim to Cuba, and they shouldnt swim here.
fact is, if they get caught and they are illegal, they just ruin, or make it harder to actually come over legally, and they also make the USA enforce even stricter laws on immigration.
i mean, come on, we have USA Army soldiers guarding the border between Mexico and Arizona for Gods sake. we shouldnt have to have our troops guarding the border. there are bigger things in play that they should be involved in.
yes, America was made by immigrants, but, we are all far from immigrants at this point. the thing is, what is a 3rd world county illegal immigrant going to do over here. well, lets see, we consistently have killings by illegal Mexicans here in az, and then they run back across the border, and we cant do crap about it. is that the type of person you want here.
my friends Damien and Jason, their parents came from El Salvador and moved to San Fransisco, legally, and are hard working productive people in society, and they dont even want people coming here illegally. what does that say?
same for on of my best friends, Israel. his mom however did come across illegally when he was only 2 years old, and immediately applied for residency, and then her citizenship, and works hard, and provides for her family. she is one of the rare cases.
most illegals come over here and mooch off the economy, get free heath care and so on, while lower middle class Americans cant get treated for injuries and sickness because they have no insurance, and no money to pay. that is not right.
oh well, i could go on forever trying to prove my point, but, i got to get back to work. just think about it is all i am trying to say i guess. yes, our laws for coming here are strict, but, they are that way for an obvious reason.

So as long as you're here and happy, you feel everyone else has to be blocked out. I didn't say they should just waltz in, they should legally become a citizen. Yes you don't see Americans swimming to Cuba or running to Mexico, but you shouldn't have eye-for-an-eye mentality. Unless you were born here, you are/were an immigrant.

the thing is, what is a 3rd world county illegal immigrant going to do over here. well, lets see, we consistently have killings by illegal Mexicans here in az, and then they run back across the border, and we cant do crap about it.
I'll bet there are more killings by Americans than illegal immigrants.

my friends Damien and Jason, their parents came from El Salvador and moved to San Fransisco, legally, and are hard working productive people in society
But I thought they wouldn't be able to do anything, since they were immigrants?

Of course you're going to believe a normal immigrant would be 'rare', since you only hear about bad ones on the news. When was the last time you saw a news report on an immigrant who came here, had a family, and a good job? It's boring news.

Basically what you're saying is "Well, my family migrated here from Italy(?) a while ago, but now that I'm here and have a good life, let's stop all the other immigrants from coming here!".

Also, are you against Mexican immigrants, or all immigrants in general?

no no, misunderstood me perm. immigration is fine, as long as it is done legally. i would be expected to go to another country legally, and others should do the same when coming here. that is all i am trying to say.
What your previous post said was most illegal immigrants are murderers who leech off the economy and contribute nothing to society, but when they become legal residents they're suddenly useful, productive citizens.

Last edited:
In fairness, i don't think anyone here minds legal immigration the problem is that its too difficult. In cuba you're not even ALLOWED over to America so what options do they have?

As I said earlier, most of the illegals have no option, no lawers and such preparing their documents. To those who know legal immigrants, odds are their middle class in their native country, and middle class is not the majority.

So as long as you're here and happy, you feel everyone else has to be blocked out. I didn't say they should just waltz in, they should legally become a citizen. Yes you don't see Americans swimming to Cuba or running to Mexico, but you shouldn't have eye-for-an-eye mentality. Unless you were born here, you are/were an immigrant.
no, not saying that. come in legally, and you are welcome IMO. and maybe i misunderstood your initial posting. and yes, if you werent born here, you are an immigrant.
I'll bet there are more killings by Americans than illegal immigrants.
i dont believe that one actually.
http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intelreport/article.jsp?sid=415
splcenter.org said:
THE CLAIM: Undocumented immigrants are more criminal than natives.

THE FACTS: Several studies refute the notion of relatively high criminality among Latino immigrants (the vast majority of today's immigrants). Ramiro Martinez Jr., a criminal justice professor at Florida Atlantic University who's spent years studying homicide statistics in U.S. border cities heavily populated by Mexican-born men and women, found the homicide rates were significantly lower for Latinos there than for other groups — even though the Latinos' poverty level was very high, and poverty and criminality are closely correlated statistically. Criminologist Andrew Karmen, in his 2006 book New York Murder Mystery, found the same trend in New York City, where the "disproportionately youthful, male and poor immigrants" of the last two decades "were surprisingly law abiding." Robert J. Sampson, chairman of Harvard's sociology department, reported in a 2005 article in The American Journal of Health that the rate of violence among Mexican Americans was significantly lower than among non-Latino white and black Americans. Remarkably, studies by sociologists Alejandro Portes and Ruben Rumbaut also show that second- and third-generation immigrants are significantly more criminal than their parents, suggesting that U.S. culture somehow eventually produces more, not less, criminality among its citizens.
so, according to studies, they are more criminally active than natives
But I thought they wouldn't be able to do anything, since they were immigrants?
immigrants can do plenty, illegals still do things, just not legally
Of course you're going to believe a normal immigrant would be 'rare', since you only hear about bad ones on the news. When was the last time you saw a news report on an immigrant who came here, had a family, and a good job? It's boring news.
i just know what i see where i live man. not saying it is a fact since i dont feel like researching or anything, but, there are a lot more illegal immigrants in az than legal ones. may not be the same everywhere, but, it surely is a problem here. and i know there are plenty of decent illegals too. i have met a lot of them, but, the majority i meet are not stand up citizen type of people.
Basically what you're saying is "Well, my family migrated here from Italy(?) a while ago, but now that I'm here and have a good life, let's stop all the other immigrants from coming here!".
and no, i am not saying that. come here legally is all i am saying bro.
Also, are you against Mexican immigrants, or all immigrants in general?
i am against any immigrant coming illegally. just happens the majority are Mexican. and like i said before, i dont care where you come from, just come legally, get a job, and dont be a drain the economy. i dont like illegal immigrants as much as a lazy homeless person that would rather beg for money over gettign a job. it is just my opinion, not saying it is right or wrong.
What your previous post said was most illegal immigrants are murderers who leech off the economy and contribute nothing to society, but when they become legal residents they're suddenly useful, productive citizens.
like i said, i think i might have been misunderstood. so, i will spell it out one more time...

immigrants are fine, but, illegal ones should be deported. come here legally, and i have no beef. this country was started by immigrants, and there is nothing wrong with the ones that come here legally and work hard. if you come here illegally, and work hard, that is all great, but, fact is that they would be illegally here, and they are just going to ruin the chance of ever becoming a citizen if they get caught, so, better off coming legally if you plan on being a role model citizen.

immigrants can do plenty, illegals still do things, just not legally
What do illegals do that legals somehow don't?

The only problem I see with simply becoming legal, is it require a lawyer and whatnot right? Not everyone has the money.

What do illegals do that legals somehow don't?

The only problem I see with simply becoming legal, is it require a lawyer and whatnot right? Not everyone has the money.

dont need a lawyer brother. if they are here illegally, and want to become legal, then they have certain things to do like applying for residency. if they are going through the trouble of trying to get residency and citizenship, then fine. imo, give them a chance, if they arent trying to do that and are here illegally, i cant help to think, what are they doing bad. the reason i think like that is because why else stay off the radar? and maybe they arent doing anything bad, but, i still will think that unless they go for residency and citizenship. just that way i think.
also, i am not going to try and convince you to think the way i think, and you wont convince me either, just the way we are man. i still say you are a good guy, just got a different opinion. :beer:

dont need a lawyer brother. if they are here illegally, and want to become legal, then they have certain things to do like applying for residency. if they are going through the trouble of trying to get residency and citizenship, then fine. imo, give them a chance, if they arent trying to do that and are here illegally, i cant help to think, what are they doing bad. the reason i think like that is because why else stay off the radar? and maybe they arent doing anything bad, but, i still will think that unless they go for residency and citizenship. just that way i think.
also, i am not going to try and convince you to think the way i think, and you wont convince me either, just the way we are man. i still say you are a good guy, just got a different opinion. :beer:

MCT,

I'm actually in the same boat as you currently are, however, you do need a lawyer to become a legal U.S. citizen. I don't know if this is a decent source, but MTV did a documentary, (True Life: I'm An Illegal Alien), and during an interview with the lawyer (Mexican, attempting to apply for citizenship), the lawyer stated there was a waiting period to become a citizen of nearly 7-14 years.

Like I said, I don't mind them here, as long as they're legal. If it takes 7-14 years, that's just not my problem. I'm sorry that the list is so long, but it is. Does that mean because they can't get citizenship tomorrow, they should be allowed to come to the U.S. and drain our economy for welfare, and the like, because they're not able to get a job? No, there is a route they can take, but choose not to. Now, this is my problem. I don't mind paying taxes. Infact, I'm glad to pay them, as taxes have helped with so much development in our country, but I have a problem handing illegal immigrants cold, hard cash, when we have Americans in need, aswell.

MCT,

I'm actually in the same boat as you currently are, however, you do need a lawyer to become a legal U.S. citizen. I don't know if this is a decent source, but MTV did a documentary, (True Life: I'm An Illegal Alien), and during an interview with the lawyer (Mexican, attempting to apply for citizenship), the lawyer stated there was a waiting period to become a citizen of nearly 7-14 years.

Like I said, I don't mind them here, as long as they're legal. If it takes 7-14 years, that's just not my problem. I'm sorry that the list is so long, but it is. Does that mean because they can't get citizenship tomorrow, they should be allowed to come to the U.S. and drain our economy for welfare, and the like, because they're not able to get a job? No, there is a route they can take, but choose not to. Now, this is my problem. I don't mind paying taxes. Infact, I'm glad to pay them, as taxes have helped with so much development in our country, but I have a problem handing illegal immigrants cold, hard cash, when we have Americans in need, aswell.
hmmm, maybe my friends mom became legal by marrying a citizen. i thought he just said she went down town and applied though. cant remember. could be correct on that part though.

Back