• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Sad, America, just Sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
what? I mean... what?

Evolution makes nothing from nothing. What made water turn to ice. Well actually what made the water? Actually what made the hydrogen and oxygen? Actually what made the neutron, proton and electron. Actually what make the quarks? Actually *on and on and on*.

Will someone else let me know if I am crazy and not making any sense?

I am willing to explain anything that isn't clear in any of my posts who isn't heymrdj, who should be making funky music whiteboy anyway.

Also, together we can read the post above this one, and learn about the strawman. Actually, that's not a strawman. It's just a simplification of a idea based on wrong.

That's right, wrong as a noun.

Last edited:
That would be either 0K or -273C, yes? -273K is impossible, no?

[resumes lurking, yes?]

Yeah your right. I meant to put Celsius then Kelvin.

Oh and to bigperm(anent) I'll stop running the thread when people stop asking me questions. Otherwise, if you wanna keep talking to me about my beliefs on global warming ect, ask away. I've viewed every video/article posted and still have yet to be convinced that we are causing it.

That would be either 0K or -273C, yes? -273K is impossible, no?

[resumes lurking, yes?]

Theoretically with modern science 0K is impossible, as the trend in volume would show that at 0K volume would also be 0.

You need a better translator...

True translation: I only deal in true unbiased science which i haven't yet seen.

And you're the one who decides whether it's biased, I presume.

And I also presume that if it goes against your religious beliefs, you will discard it as biased.

Who's being biased now, huh?

Most US politicians believe that Global Warming is a "myth". The United States are one of the few nations who did not sign legislation to limit gas emissions.
Why would the politicians keep denying the fact that humans ARE affecting global warming and that it's not a myth? The drastic changes to the world's temperature and climate are abnormal.

It makes much sense that if politicians limit gas emissions, industries would be limited - impact on economy and stock market. Less oil would be consumed. Oil is "Black Gold" to politicians. Just consider most legislations, who benefit most from US legislations? - Business, Big corporate companies.
You got money, you got power.

Separation of Church and State is a load of bull----.
Look at your money, "In God we Trust", and the President, Bush, thinks he's acts in the name of God. "The Iraq war is against evil terrorists."
Quit the acting and just admit:
"Your young 18 year olds are being sent into Iraq to secure the US of oil supply."

And Bush shouldn't have passed legislation against abortion and gay marriage. Abortion is too much of religion and individual perspective.
(I'm indifferent on abortion and gay marriage.)

And to those interpret the Bible's content literally:
Does the Bible need to write out which movies you can watch?
If God existed, would your beloved God allow the good to die? Allow the evil to constantly harm those who pray and follow the teachings of the Bible? :angel:

:evilb: My belief is that, Bible should not be interpreted literally nor should religion be an issue affecting public school education and government.
Politics? - pretty dirty stuff.

I know your kind y01. Your the kind thats had a bad experience in life and has dropped all religion.

If you wanna remove religion completely, we could always follow Russia's example, I think you'd be happy that way. Starving, homeless, no chance of hope, and maby on the hit list of the Red Mafia because you broke some insane rule. But no one would care, because without religion, everyone but your own self gets in your way. Your nothing but a number then to the government, and since you're in the way, you'll become another statistic on the 140 million strong death list of communist governments. Remove religion, you get the blessing of no law. I know you want that. You can run willy nilly and do what ever you want then....before someone kills you anyways, because you might have a nice watch that they want. I would think about what the few religious people in this country keep from happening before you say we should remove it.

heymrdj, your amazingly funny assumptions and personal attacks exactly demonstrates the extent of anger of a Bible hugger would go just because I questioned the Bible.

I'm not attacking the Bible, I'm just saying the Bible should not be interpreted Literally. - Meaning, example: "the Bible says something so I must do it."

Don't jump to conclusions. And calm down?

Oh, and if I ever
"follow Russia's example, I think you'd be happy that way. Starving, homeless, no chance of hope, and maby on the hit list of the Red Mafia because you broke some insane rule. But no one would care, because without religion, everyone but your own self gets in your way." quote you, I'll give you a call and request a Bible. That would help a lot.

heymrdj, your amazingly funny assumptions and personal attacks exactly demonstrates the extent of anger of a Bible hugger would go just because I questioned the Bible.

I'm not attacking the Bible, I'm just saying the Bible should not be interpreted Literally. - Meaning, example: "the Bible says something so I must do it."

Don't jump to conclusions. And calm down?

Oh, and if I ever
"follow Russia's example, I think you'd be happy that way. Starving, homeless, no chance of hope, and maby on the hit list of the Red Mafia because you broke some insane rule. But no one would care, because without religion, everyone but your own self gets in your way." quote you, I'll give you a call and request a Bible. That would help a lot.

Sorry if you misinterpreted my paragraph as angry, there wasn't any in it. I think your also be dramatic with Bible hugger. If I'm a Bible hugger, then you are apparently gullable to anything a scientist wishes to put on your plate. The paragraph clearly examples what has happened to every nation that has thrown any type of religion, and along with it the morality it teaches, to the wind. Anyways, I won't be around this thread anymore, because I imagine no one will have anything to talk about without a believer around. But if it manages to survive, I'll come back around in a few days. For now, its a long road of beta testing and php coding for my newest creation.

heymrdkhead, please explain to me exactly how having no religion would destroy law, make you homeless, selfish and dead?

Atheists aren't gremlins.

More stuff: http://scienceblogs.com/grrlscientist/2006/03/now_nasa_says_its_getting_warm.php

You are apparently gullible enough to believe anything an old book says.

Wrong, true Atheists are gremlins. Your saying without a all powerful being, we instead follow some human's laws? Yeah, why would I follow the rules some member of my species deems as proper in his mind? Think of it, NO being whatsoever. So there's nothing to say someone has to follow another human's rules. Therefore by right, ALL humans follow THEIR own rules, which I think you know how that all works, seeing as Bush is getting to follow his right now.

And for some of you who tie religion with politics, Bush is not the leader of the christians. In fact, he's pretty hated by all right now. I know my Methodist church is sure upset with him. :lol:

WHY is there censorship? People needs to see that humans can die! That people can be hurted, that people do have blood, whats wrong with blood to show?

The more people censor the more people gets crazy and does crazier things because of boreness.

That's why people kill, fight, hurt others today because they are getting hided behind the censorship and thats why they don't know that people are getting hurted seriously when killing someone.

A boy who got murdered in sweden by another 2 boys, they didn't know about killing people will hurt them, they choked him to death.

Instead of seeing any blood they saw his body there not moving.

The more you censor things the more people go and hurt eachother because they don't know how much people get hurted of ov it.

Wrong, true Atheists are gremlins. Your saying without a all powerful being, we instead follow some human's laws? Yeah, why would I follow the rules some member of my species deems as proper in his mind? Think of it, NO being whatsoever. So there's nothing to say someone has to follow another human's rules. Therefore by right, ALL humans follow THEIR own rules, which I think you know how that all works, seeing as Bush is getting to follow his right now.
Wow....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back