• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Saidcom Datacenter Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

At about 5 PM EST, I noticed LV3SERVERS.COM and GALAXY-SOLUTIONS.NET were down. The only reason I thought that Saidcom went down, is because both of their servers are at that DC in Pennsylvania and they both went down at the same time. Their sites are still down, does anyone have any info?

Regards,
Joe

No info here, but saidcom does appear to be down. It's most likely a router problem, or their main fiber line was cut .....something like that usually is the culprit.

Saidcom is indeed down. The cause of the downtime has still not been communicated to us but they are working on it.

Hopefully it was a network upgrade (chuckles)
I believe things should be settled soon, but I have yet to know for sure ;-)

I just spoke with the CEO of Said, INC. Their fiber optic line is down and they are trying to get it back on. He would not be very specific, but it did not sound good. If Said, INC is not back up, our site will be up in an hour or so as we have a backup derver hosted elsewhere. We will support our clients from there. I will not be on the forum much but I will post periodic updates as I recieve them.

We have put a temporary page up for our website at this time. It includes our support phone number and a short description of the issue.

Alright, we'll be in touch Dimitri - you're being very responsive when handling this issue. Nice job.

Regards,
Joe

Any news on the situation? I've tryed calling and no luck! :cry2:

Let's hope we can be back online soon

Regards
Craig

Well like Patrick I believe forestated, it all depends on how severe the Fiber line problem is. If there IPTABLES got maliciously erased, and messed up the line connection - we're all screwed for the next few days, but I highly doubt it. Anywho, if they're working as vigorously as they say they are to repair this - we should be back online by the latest 5 am. It's gonna be a long night in Perkasie PA =P

Best of luck to all of you, as Joe stated if the CEO of the DC is working hand in hand with their providers they should have this issue resolved after a few hard working hours.

New Update

Apparently, there is no problem with the datacenter, SaidCom, or it's complex. Their problem resides with the network carrier and perhaps bandwidth providers. SaidCom is not doing any further work regarding this issue technically as it is out of their reach. Hopefully it should be resolved by the morning.

Haha yes, and I actually know for a fact that compensation for tonights downtime is going to be hectic for Galaxy and LV3 if they are going to provide such compensation. It will be a long night, and it will take a few hours after service is restored to officially assess the problem.

Haha yes, and I actually know for a fact that compensation for tonights downtime is going to be hectic for Galaxy and LV3 if they are going to provide such compensation. It will be a long night, and it will take a few hours after service is restored to officially assess the problem.

It sure will be hectic if any of us decides to provide compensation.

PS: As Patrick stated, it is expected to be up in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back