• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Saidcom Datacenter Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
last I heard, their server that was put up at Saidcom was not setup correctly or crashed, so he was unable to get any backups from it, typical eh?

Actually that's what we all thought, until Mark spoke to Ron.

Ron says a "tech" as he referred to him at Saidcom noted that over 250Mb had been uploaded to the server and only 19Mb was downloaded. So the "tech" decided to switch off the server.

Turns out he had the figures the wrong way around. What an idiot. It seems with the "tech" and MarKus, Saidcom will just employ anyone. Even those who withhold their name and address.

And thanks for the congratulations, everyone. :) Glad to see Mark finally got his backups, mf host is fully functioning again. There's hope for the rest of you, anyone else had any joy?

- Matt

Last edited:
@Markus:
I believe this negative comment you left from me was from you if not whoever sent it thank you:
You really do not know how to speak on the forums. Watch your manners fella! Been seeing your for a long time, you think you can mock anyone and do change your attitude, not very good!

Once this issue is resolved, and you stop commenting about the situation as if you owned the company I will be fine.. I have no hard feelings on either business, however the manner they are doing business and acting regarding this long thread is ridiculous.

Again once things are cleared up here, you will never see a post from us regarding "Saidcom" until this is cleared, negative reports regarding them are being sent and listed on Stop Fraud Now.

Last post for now..

@Galaxy-Solutions:
Seems they may be acting professional now, lets hope your servers are back on-line and we can have this thread locked :).

However congratulations on getting your company backups :), and glad to hear that they fixed the server. Seems Ron is actually a decent guy, mixed in a bad organization

Last edited:
Actually that's what we all thought, until Mark spoke to Ron.

Ron says a "tech" as he referred to him at Saidcom noted that over 250Mb had been uploaded to the server and only 19Mb was downloaded. So the "tech" decided to switch off the server.

Turns out he had the figures the wrong way around. What an idiot. It seems with the "tech" and MarKus, Saidcom will just employ anyone. Even those who withhold their name and address.

And thanks for the congratulations, everyone. :) Glad to see Mark finally got his backups, mf host is fully functioning again. There's hope for the rest of you, anyone else had any joy?

- Matt

NO, the initial assesment was correct and ron added a rule to block all data to and from the server. The same rule has been on the router since .. no error was made. There were no mistakes or crashes and the machine was never shut off. Since you got all your data.. obviously the router rule was correct. I talk to ron all the time.. he told you nothing of the sort.. the machine was never turned off... a router rule was added ( to BLOCK ALL access) after it was seen that so much was downloaded to the server( 250mb). After you got ahold of ron.. he then allowed you access again (but only to get data off, not on).

Last edited:
@Markus:
I believe this negative comment you left from me was from you if not whoever sent it thank you:

Once this issue is resolved, and you stop commenting about the situation as if you owned the company I will be fine.. I have no hard feelings on either business, however the manner they are doing business and acting regarding this long thread is ridiculous.

Again once things are cleared up here, you will never see a post from us regarding "Saidcom" until this is cleared, negative reports regarding them are being sent and listed on Stop Fraud Now.

Last post for now..

@Galaxy-Solutions:
Seems they may be acting professional now, lets hope your servers are back on-line and we can have this thread locked :).

However congratulations on getting your company backups :), and glad to hear that they fixed the server. Seems Ron is actually a decent guy, mixed in a bad organization

I dont understand this post.... are you saying I sent you that message? I've sent no messages to anyone on this forum.

NO, the initial assesment was correct and ron added a rule to block all data to and from the server. The same rule has been on the router since .. no error was made. There were no mistakes or crashes and the machine was never shut off. Since you got all your data.. obviously the router rule was correct. I talk to ron all the time.. he told you nothing of the sort.. the machine was never turned off... a router rule was added ( to BLOCK ALL access) after it was seen that so much was downloaded to the server( 250mb). After you got ahold of ron.. he then allowed you access again (but only to get data off, not on).

Markus, I think they would post the truth, please dont comment for Ron, have ron comment for himself.

Also markus, in the event you are truthful and did not post the rude comment (negative comment) to me, whoever did please let me know via pm, I wont post back, just like to know who I upset.

Last edited:
Ron refuses to engage in this forum. what I posted about why that server for mark was blocked, I posted while I was talking to ron. Thats what he said to me directly about that server. someone uploaded over 200m to it and that seemed odd since it was only to be for data retrieval. He blocked it for that reason and there was no mistake about it. those are his words. Though I appreciate mark posting that there was no 'server crash' the rest of the post was factually incorrect.

Well MarKus, please take time to understand your "word" is far from trustworthly.. You started here saying you had nothing to do with SaidCom, now you claim to be an contracted hired up. With that said, everything that you say that someone said is probally false as well.

I really think that the third party speaking for SaidCom should stop.. this would cut down on alot of problems.

Also markus, in the event you are truthful and did not post the rude comment (negative comment) to me, whoever did please let me know, I wont post back, just like to know who I upset.
Yup! MarKus was truthful on this occasion (and I hope on all other). I was the one who gave you a neg. rep.

Anyway...
http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showpost.php?p=873155&postcount=239
http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showpost.php?p=873157&postcount=240

Those two post gave a me a pretty number of +ve reps. One mentioned that, I spoke a collective one (thanks to whoever).

Well, I wouldnt like to start a war here...

So stick to the topic everyone. Ignore my post here. I posted just to tell Josh that I was the one who gave him the -ve rep. Josh if you want to carry on the rep, PM me. Let this post continue on its way!

Any particular reason?

I just liked the last part of it... since when they all started fighting over nothing!

Because there is no point in this thread anymore. They came back up after quite a lot of downtime, let's get over it. No need to keep wasting time trying to speak with a 3rd party contractor, saidcom doesn't wanna talk here let it be and turn the page.

Well MarKus, please take time to understand your "word" is far from trustworthly.. You started here saying you had nothing to do with SaidCom, now you claim to be an contracted hired up. With that said, everything that you say that someone said is probally false as well.

I really think that the third party speaking for SaidCom should stop.. this would cut down on alot of problems.

Where have I ever lied in this forum? If you've read this whole thread , I identified myself as being affiliated with Saidcom early on and i have never said any different.

from page 7: "I am not in management there, but I am sure they will have some way to compensate their prior customers."

from page 13(pointing out the difference between employee and hired contractor): Richard, I posted after that line that I worked for them in another capacity. If you must know, I am an independent contractor and I do work for them in the capacity of network, hosting, and billing administrator.

I only post here anymore after a post is made that is not factual.

Yeah, you guys are probably right. If anyone has anything more to add, let me know and we can reopen this, but I think we are just flogging dead horses now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back