• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Scam Hosts

Status
Not open for further replies.
hottweelz, hahaha...u scared...asking ur lawyer to call....

You are not a man at all...asking other people to talk to someone for you...use ur mouth...if you have one...lol~~~~hahaha~~~~~~~~

ibnuasad said:
hottweelz, hahaha...u scared...asking ur lawyer to call....

You are not a man at all...asking other people to talk to someone for you...use ur mouth...if you have one...lol~~~~hahaha~~~~~~~~

Thanks to you, I just got off the phone with a nice man named Deshir. He's not happy by any means, but I PROMISED that I will personally speak to IHost about this situation to avoid any innocent parents being in trouble for the actions of his son. He is very appreciative of that.

I will contact IHost in a timely fashion. Deshir was a very nice man and is the one who pays for his son's hosting (or most likely doesnt pay for it anymore).

Last edited:
hottweelz said:
Thanks to you, I just got off the phone with a nice man named Deshir. He's not happy by any means, but I PROMISED that I will personally speak to IHost about this situation to avoid any innocent parents being in trouble for the actions of his son. He is very appreciative of that.

I will contact IHost in a timely fashion. Deshir was a very nice man and is the one who pays for his son's hosting (or most likely doesnt pay for it anymore).

Nice Work :wink2:

hottweelz said:
Thanks to you, I just got off the phone with a nice man Deshir was a very nice man and is the one who pays for his son's hosting (or most likely doesnt pay for it anymore).
Hehe.. I am the host :p .

Anyway back on subject,

I hope Sabeur didn't get into too much trouble.

I'm off now (2.44AM).

Thanks,
Mini

Mini said:
Hehe.. I am the host :p .

Anyway back on subject,

I hope Sabeur didn't get into too much trouble.

I'm off now (2.44AM).

Thanks,
Mini
Sorry Mini, hope you're not about to lose too much income :(

i don't care what is the worst u can do its only $41 oh my god, plus i will talk to my dad and he will understand i will get in trouble but what are u going to get out of it. you just got ur self one anger kid who when he grows up hunte u down like a dog.

Mr.Heap said:
i don't care what is the worst u can do its only $41 oh my god, plus i will talk to my dad and he will understand i will get in trouble but what are u going to get out of it. you just got ur self one anger kid who when he grows up hunte u down like a dog.

So much for the lesson learned theory hottweelz :confused4

Mr.Heap said:
i have ur info 2

James Tylee (HOTTWEELZ@GMAIL.COM)
+1.6317906280
Fax: +1.6317906280
117 Jefferson Dr
Mastic Beach, NY 11951
US

Cool, your dad has the info as well.

He's probably not at a computer at home.

Edit: My fax number is wrong on there. It is: +1.9173694309

Thats me saying goodbye to all here, got ban from the pc, i and i will hunte u down u waste man.

I will get my friend (Lawyer) to sue u for calling when we don't know u.

Mr.Heap said:
Thats me saying goodbye to all here, got ban from the pc, i and i will hunte u down u waste man.

I will get my friend (Lawyer) to sue u for calling when we don't know u.

Bye, lesson learned JewlzK

James can we agree to delete this post coz both our infos are posted and i don't want my info with sum Hacker or Gay person.

Mr.Heap said:
James can we agree to delete this post coz both our infos are posted and i don't want my info with sum Hacker or Gay person.
Absolutely, I will edit my post with your address and phone number.
But remember, when registering a domain name. It is publicly available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back