• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

School Of Rock

It was amusing. I would give it a 8/10. Would I watch it again? Ya
Would I buy it? No
Would I have lived without seeing it? Yes

I actually saw it at a theatre last weekend. It was pretty good. I might buy it if I had room on a Best Buy giftcard or something.

Last night, I saw "The Butterfly Effect". That was really good although there are some disturbing parts in there that can catch you off-guard.

I thought it was good, one part in particular was the ending. I am happy it didn't turn out all mushy. Jack Black was funny though, full marks to him.

When I was watching, and the fat asian kid said he wasn't cool, my friend stared at me for a few moments, implying that was me :angry2:

Yes, great movie, suprisingly good actually, the kids that were in it weren't idiots... mostly... that gay designer kid was funny.... :applaudin

I am just remembering parts of the movie. That stylist was funny. The music was actually pretty good, when i got home I just had to whip out AC/DC and the like.

Back