• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

script like megaupload or rapid share

Status
Not open for further replies.
ezshare said:
Flatfilehost has tons of bugs and hackers have already found a hole... I dunno it but my copy of ffh was hacked a while ago.

I believe it's your server that really makes a difference I guess

What hole? :confused4 I doubt you have proof that my script allowed your site to be hacked.

The only bug is that some users files.txt database is emptied randomly. I haven't figured out exactly what is causing it to happen, but I suspect it might have something to do with the file being parsed/writen to too many times at once.

Last edited:
Warning: copy(./images/3141talk_small.png): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/inet/public_html/s1/iMage-Netv1.0.2/index2.php on line 20
Didn't work, please try again

:eek: .

FFH has no known bugs in the version im using, and its working flawlessly. Got 19,500 unique hits in 3 days and I havn't had a single complaint about website functionality or anything resembling me being "hacked"...

Kudos to Belly!

I would like to have the file upload script that is from this web site http://yabsoft.com/ can anyone help or have a copy for sell ??

Please PM or email me at ( baw(at)cableone.net )

Thanks very much,
bill

Script like imagecash

Hello!
I am looking for a script that has features like imagecash. Can somebody help?

Kind regards,

Paul

amcom said:
I would like to have the file upload script that is from this web site http://yabsoft.com/ can anyone help or have a copy for sell ??

Please PM or email me at ( baw(at)cableone.net )

Thanks very much,
bill
Hi Man

i have it
please email me : rin9mast3r [at] hotmail [dot] com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back