• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search Engines or people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sander k

NLC
Do you build your website(s) for search engines or for people?
Lately I notice that more and more websites are build for search engines, they look like sh*t but they are very search engine friendly.
It looks like some kind of obsession to some webmasters, they only think Google, Google, Google. Sometimes I catch myself doing the same thing.
But aren't people the most important thing?

Website should be design for the visitor and it should be search engine friendly , because when website is design for the search engine it should not be a user friendly .

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to wswd again.

I totally agree with you on that!

I agree that the visitors should be first at your mind. Search engines are actually trying to show the user friendly web sites, although the SEO scam trick breaks that idea.

Well, you have to understand that search engines too offer more value and priority to the sites which are designed for users(visitor) but not for search engines. Latest Google updates had washed out many websites which were designed specifically for search engine.

Website should be design for the visitor and it should be search engine friendly , because when website is design for the search engine it should not be a user friendly .

Agreed. Your website needs to be the window for your business. it must be inviting, neat, informative, and easy to navigate.

Put more Emphasis to Makes Website User Friendly rather then Search friendly . Id Website is not featured to satisfy visitors then how they convert in Customers .

A website should be user friendly, the visitors should be able to navigate easily. Without affecting the websites look and feel it can be made search engine friendly as well. It would help you to achieve good rankings in the serps.

Visitors are important and search engines have some criteria in making decisions about which websites are visitor friendly in terms of content and other factors. To show the search engines that your website is visitor friendly you need to make your website seo friendly.

The reason people have websites is because they want other people to see them. Because of that site should design for visitors.

I am also agree with you.The website is designed and developed for visitors to visit this page and take information about this website and show their comments or remarks.

Content is King. People love content & search engines too. If users find your site by some query & they are relevant, they stand on page and there is less bounce rate.Also built your site search engine friendly and user friendly as you are doing business for people & not for search engines.

Content might be the King but like in Chess board there is a Queen called Link Developments. People usually come to web sites through search engines so if your site doesn't rank well in SE then it's hard to get people. So you have to keep in mind both search engines and people when you create a site.

If users find your site by some query & they are relevant, they stand on page and there is less bounce rate.Also built your site search engine friendly and user friendly as you are doing business for people & not for search engines.

Actually, most of websites are built for search engines to get high ranking so they can post ads on it to get money, but the real good websites are focus on content quality only. After all, content is the basis for a website to attract people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back