• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Send Your Best Reseller Plan

kca1120

Be nice to me I'm just starting out :classic2: ; I'm also welcoming advice and tips.

Budget: max $100 yearly
Unlimited Domains
Fast and Reliable
Free 24/7 Support for me and my client
Payment: Western Union or Money Order

Send me your offers pls.

Thanks,
Chelly

Free 24/7 Support for me and my client

You do realise that support is only for you. You have to support your own clients. If you really want the host to offer support to your clients, your looking at about $30/month just for that without the reseller package.

To hosting-shack,

Thanks for your thoughts; I'm open for higher budget but not $30/mo. as a starter; there are other offers that can meet my requirements.

I'd like to thank those who PMed and gave me their quotations, looks good and quite tempting.

I'm still open for other plans and will decide by next week.

Thanks guys!
Chelly

Virtuoso Net Solutions...Sophisticated & Dedicated [Established: March 2004]

Virtuoso Net Solutions: Privately owned and operated. Virtuoso ethics are based on Christian principles.
We are not resellers. All servers are Dell PowerEdge Owned By Us
Confidence & Quality Assurance: Rated #1: Click for Awards : Testimonials

Payments Accepted: AMEX | MC/Visa | Discover | PayPal | Check / Money Orders | Online Checks
Support & Guarantee: 99.99% Network SLA | No Hidden Fees/Setup Fees | 24/7 RapidFire™ Support | 30 Day Money Back
Network: 99.99% SLA | Ping: 147.202.66.2 | TEAM Data Center | 8 Tier 1 Internap Bandwidth
Server Specs: Dell PowerEdge Dual Xeon Xeon 2.8GHz HT | 4GB Memory | 2x300GB SCSI Drives

R-Basic Order Link | Info Page
$9.00/mo Free Setup | No Contract
3GB Disk Space | 75GB Bandwidth
IP's Included: 2

Special Optional Upgrades: cPanel/WHM Themes: info

All Plans Include
cPanel / WHM / Fantastico
ClientExec (free select plans, optional others)
Private NameServers
Unlimited: MySQL, Domains, Email

What he means is that for the host to support your clients is outside of the service, therefore would cost MUCH more. 24/7 support for you, whom is their client, is reasonable and most hosts offer it.

He did not say 30$/month as an exact, he was just giving a number to show you that it's not FREE.

Regards,

Hello,

We current have a special going on with all shared and reseller hosting solutions.

Our Starter Plan:
2 Gigs Of Disc Space
15 Gigs of monthly transfer
cPanel with WHM
Fantastico DeLuxe
RVSkins
Unlimited Features
Host up to 100 accounts.
Purchase For A Year and Receive a Free .Com Domain!
No Setup Fee

$8.99 USD Monthly OR $24.99 USD Quarterly OR $42.99 USD Semi-Annually OR $84.99 USD Annually

Order This Plan Or One Of Our Others Here

Purchase any of these plans on a monthly basis and get the first month 100% Free by using this code: onmonthfree.
Payment Methods: PayPal, E-Gold (in USD) and Money/Postal Order (in Euro)

24/7 Support

Hello kca1120, >> Western Union Accepted <<

iiPanel.NET would like to present to you the following reseller hosting package (Little) which you can also find at our site:
------------------------------------
Little Reseller Package
+ Webspace: Ultimate 2000MB
+ Bandwidth: Ultimate 40GB
+ Price: $7.95/Month OR $79.5/Year | PayPal, Western Union Accepted | Please PM me to arrange payment!
+ INSTANT Account Setup!!
------------------------------------
Package Features
+ Unlimited Domains/Sub-Domains Addons
+ cPanel WHM, Fantastico, RvSkins
+ FREE Custom Name Servers
+ 15-Days money back guarantee
+ Very High uptime guarantee | 99.9%
+ You will be hosted on HIGHLY efficent, light speed and reliable servers intel dual xeon 2.8 servers.
+ 2-Days Trial is Available for you to try our services

>> Click Here for full features list <<

Support: - We provide Phone, Email, Ticket system support in addition to 24/7/365 Live Chat support.

(You can request a test account to test our services first and if you are interested we will be more than happy to have you as a valuable customer to join our many other satisfied customers).

Many Thanks, :)

Thanks for those who posted reseller plans and PMed; I am still open for those who want to submit their reseller packages.

My-E-Space has a couple of reseller packages you might be interested in.

Personal Reseller:
>>1gb disc space
>>25gb bandwidth
$5.00 a month ($3.25 With code "35reseller")

Starter Reseller:
>>2gb disc space
>>45gb bandwidth
$8.00 a month ($5.20 With code "35reseller")

Each include:
>>cPanel / WHM / Fantastico
>>Host Unlimited Domains
>>Unlimited Features (MySQL, FTP, Email, Etc..)
>>Free website builder for you and your clients!
>>Free Custom Nameservers (ns1.yourdomain.com)
>>Free Web Tools
>>Free $5 Advertising Credit for you and your clients!
>>99.9% Uptime Guarantee
>>True 24x7 Support

We look forward to hearing from you!

I'm geting interested into this one package and might sign up very soon; For those who still want to send their plan, you're still welcome!

Thanks,
Chelly

Back