• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Server Needed!

Ibiza69

HI to all !

I need a Linux Dedicated Server with this configuration:

Cpanel Multilanguage
Xpanel
Fanastico

Max - 60$/month (No SetUp Fee)

Can anyone help?

Thanks !

Bandwidth? Server Specs?

Not to mention you are asking for two Control Panels alone, which will probably be 30 or more dollars a month alone. So your looking for a server for 20 or so bucks a month.

Thanks!

I´m designer, not used to servers, sorry.

I had problems with a Virtual Server because we have a few MySQL with autoresponders and waiting for more and the server did not want to have us.

The Xpanel and the Cpanel are diff. so then wich can you offer me and what about the bandwich?.

Thank you !

I´m using this

I´m using this on my actual server and this is what I´m looking for, is this ok?

WHM 10.1.0 - Cpanel 10.2.0-R82 - Fedora i686
CPanel
Skin Xcontroller
Fantástico

If your seeking one. Internap can offer you the following.

AMD 2400+
512MB DDR Ram
80GB Hard Drive
1,500GB of InterNAP Bandwidth
20GB Raid-5 Backup Space
FULLY MANAGED
DirectAdmin
$120 Monthly

Intel Celeron 2.4Ghz
512MB DDR Ram
80GB Hard Drive
1,500GB of InterNAP Bandwidth
20GB Raid-5 Backup Space
FULLY MANAGED
DirectAdmin
$120 Monthly

Cpanel $30/m
Interested? Contact me via MSN:rivacom@hotmail.com or visit ViperHost

Sorry !

Thank you 4 your offer, but it´s too expensive. There is lots of servers for that price, I would take Godday for 109$ but the thing is that I cannot pay so much and you are talking of 160$ a month !!!, for me is impossible. I hope someone else gives a hand.

Thank you to all again !

Hello Ibiza69,

The best that we can offer you is:

AMD Athlon XP2400
80GB Hard Drive
512MB RAM
1000GB Bandwidth
5 IP Addresses
cPanel / WHM with Fantastico
$25 Setup
Price: $100/month

Add XController Skin: $70 for the first year, and then $20/year.

This server is 100% unmanaged. Please add $30/month for server management. Reboots are free. This server is located in the SAVVIS datacenter in Dallas, Texas.

If you are interested, please send an email to sales@statichost.co.uk. :)

Thanks!

Thank you again, but:

25$ setup
100$ month
70$ anual

100$
30$ management (month)

THIS WAS MY QUESTION:
Max - 60$/month (No SetUp Fee)

Maybe someone can help.

Thank you again. :confused4

You are not going to get a dedicated with cPanel for $60, I recommend you post details on
your disk space and bandwidth usage as a VPS may be more suited

Have you considered a VPS, and also what bandwidth and disk space are you looking for.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is not a good idea, there is always problems with people making spam, installing wrong or unactualized scripts and you know what happens after...

Here is my offer, it is a VPS.

256 Mb Ram
30GB Disk (excluding OS)
300Gb Transfer
2 Fixed IPs
Fedora Core or CentOS
Virtuozzo or UML Based

Price = $40.00/month
cPanel 10 + RV SKins + Fantastico = $7.50/month
Total = $47.50

Pm me for more information.

You are not going to get a dedicated with cPanel for $60, I recommend you post details on
your disk space and bandwidth usage as a VPS may be more suited
The thing is that we are growing our system, a vacations systema with agents, autoresponders, publicity cooperative, manuals, and each agents web is about 50 Mb, so this turn up a lot of transference.

In our actual host VIRTUAL, some did SPAM and ---- up all our MySql bases, just about 100 with no poss. auto repair, thay all hace to be manual. Aswell all fantastico scripts that we where using and data bases aswell broke, and this is the 3rd time in 3 months. Can you underestand me know?

Maybe even a better reference, what are your specs, and what are you using the server for? If its just for hosting, than possible even consider a reseller? for 60 or less you could get cpanel and a good chunk of Space and Bandwidth.

Ok...
You said that your sites were about 50 mb each, so, lets say that you have 100 of them, perhaps you'd be interested in this reseller plan that i have made of the top of my head:
6 gb space (with the sites taking up about 5 gb, this gives you room to grow).
60 gb bw, (i thought that each site would use about 500 mb, so you have another 10 gb just incase).
Unlimited features, (domains emails ftp etc etc)
Cpanel w fantastico
AT A GUESS!!! you could get this reseller for about $20/30 paid monthly.
I don't have a hosting company, but looking at the reseller requests, that price seems about what it shood be.
Hope this helps,

BEN-MR

Thank you Guys!

Guay, thank you but now I have an reseller program in a virtual server and I´m not happy, we are allways having problems because other people messing. This is the third time we change in 6 years and we are a bit ired, that why we are looking a dedicated server. I saw some for 65$ but they have plesk and not cpanel, with good conditions 80 Gb space, a lot of transfer a month but no cpanel.

Thank you againg but i´m not considering virtual non huge spaces, just a dedicated server, for exaple with 256 ram, 21.7 to 2.4 pentium or some amd and that´s all guys !, but I think you do not know any place because we are at dedicated servers forum and you are offering me virtual, hosting, etc.. but no servers or too expensive.

I´ll preffer to keep on searching, I´ve sended a ot of emails to Co. but they are all having a nice weekend and don´t give support!.

Thanks again !

Hello Ibiza69,

Like ben-mr mentioned, I think a reseller plan would be better suited for you. Here is what we can offer you.

6GB Space
60GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features / Host Unlimited Domains
Overselling Allowed
cPanel / WHM with Fantastico
Price: $20/month!

If you need a different spec reseller, please contact us and we will be able to modify this reseller plan for you.

This custom reseller plan includes a 14 day free trial, please contact us using one of the methods mentioned below and we will be able to arrange this for you. :)

Email: sales@statichost.co.uk
MSN: msn@staticdotsupport.com
AIM: SHIS Support
Yahoo: statichostuk

Thanks!

Back