• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Server Needed!

I´m not sure

We have now about 50 dominiums and the system. In the system problably is going to host more that 500 autoresponders with multi accounts, and multi campains. I´m really not sure about space, I just whant to have security and the onlly way is to have a dedicated server. Imagine all those autoresponders, adds banners statics etc.. down again?

Ibiza69 said:
I just whant to have security and the onlly way is to have a dedicated server.
You can have the same level of security with a VPS. (Virtual Private Server)

Some reputable VPS providers that spring to mind are PowerVPS and ServInt. Both of these companies provide fully managed Virtual Private Servers. :)

Here is one of the servers I can setup :

AMD 2000+
256MB DDR RAM
40GB Hard Drive
200GB Bandwidth
cPanel 10
Choice of RedHat 9, Fedora Core 1 2 3, FreeBSD, Debian, OpenBSD

$75.00/month

There is one bad thing though setup will cost $69

Last edited:
Ibiza69 said:
We have now about 50 dominiums and the system. In the system problably is going to host more that 500 autoresponders with multi accounts, and multi campains. I´m really not sure about space, I just whant to have security and the onlly way is to have a dedicated server. Imagine all those autoresponders, adds banners statics etc.. down again?

I think you should look into a Virtual Private Server, take a look at a2b2.com and the
UK based system as it is closer to you. Rus will secure up the system as they are fully managed

256 Mb Ram
30GB Disk (excluding OS)
300Gb Transfer
2 Fixed IPs
Choice of FreeBSD, CentOS, Gentoo, Fedora,RedHat, Debian
Virtuozzo
http://www.a2b2.com/index.php?topic=48.0

£20.00 UK based, add $7.50/mo on top for cPanel

Total £24 per month, 35 Euros

YellowMc I saw your web and there is no dedicated servers, are you trying to sell me a good plain hosting, like it says in you website?

No, this will be a dedicated server that I will setup just for you, it is not listed on my website as I dont want to get into that yet, but I could set this up for you, please remember there is a setup fee.

This is a link to a website which offers the same package with same setup fee but for 5 dollars less I beleive, and they are more experienced in dedicated servers and are a well established service.

I think it would be better to get it from them, as I would not be able to offer the same as them.

http://www.serverpronto.com/detail-starter.php

Thank You

I knew them buy I wrote them and did not answer, that maybe a problem. aswell they say nothing about MySql, if they have unimited, that why I wrote them, but got no answer.

http://a2b2.com

Hi again, about the virtual servers, in a2b2.com do have multilanguage at the Cpanel and is this a Virtual Private Server?. I need spanish language with Cpanel.

The final price as you said is: Total £24 per month, aprox. 35 Euros (this is to total final)

Has this plan got Unlimited MySql bases, plus unlimited dominiums, plus unlimited email accounts, plus unlimited subdomains?

Aswell, how can we know that that space is reserved to us and that we won´t have problems with this type of things....

Thank you and sorry for the questions..

I would contact them through support to confirm however they come with Fantastico
and RVSkin and RVSkin is multi-language.

Sure you create the packages, Unlimited mysql etc

Sorry, one more thing, Viper host have good plans for 25,90$ but they are not virtual servers aren´t they. If they are not, what difference it makes..

Are they Reseller Only or Virtual Server (Reseller)

do you know if they are virtual or only resellers?.

Thanks!

Back