• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

shifthalflife.net needs hosting have over 10000 vists per month

hello i own specailops.org and was a domain i created a long time ago and about 3 months ago i made it for shift's half-life wich i just got a .net shifthalflife.net everyone at specailops.org will be going to shifthalflife.net for now i had a host but moved server's and i lost all of my e107 data but last time i looked from jan 1st to jan 30th we had 53194 Vists i don't have any pic tho i didn't even no my host was moving and so i am looking for a host now for shifthalflife.net seen specailops.org went down i just payed for the .net today and so i hope to get it up soon i will need alot of space tho cuases this website has half-life moders modelers mapers and much more so i upload everything they make and alot of people come and download them from our host and there is about 7 mods so far at our site and every one is about 200MB to 300MB and so i will need about 1GB of Disk Space i will have alot of downloads and will need about 50GB Bandwidth or more i will post what i will need below i hope you will host us or sponsor us and i will need about 5MB of webspace and 1GB Bandwidth for specailops.org cuases i get alot of hits and so i will need to say moved to shifthalflife.net hope you will help us.

i need for shifthalflife.net
Disk Space:1GB
Bandwidth:40GB or more
Subdomains:5 or unlimited
FTP Address:20 or unlimited
MySql Database:5 or unlimited
Email Address:unlimited
i will need a cpanel or directadmin.

i allready got hosting for specailops.org and it will take them to shifthalflife.net

i am willing to put a google ad 468x68 on every page and i willing to post 15 Posts on a forums if there is 200 rmembers or more and i am willing to post 1 Post on the forums to sign up.
i am willing to put 2 popups max on website.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can offer the following:

1GB space (more can be provided if needed)
10GB of bandwidth per month (more can be provided if needed)
2 MySQL DB
1 FTP accounts, email addresses

I require a banner on the top and a text link on the bottom. English site only and you need your own domain, we don't give out subdomains. Site need minimum 500 unique visitors per month to apply. Premium bandwidth, multi-homed, we specialize in free file hosting not web hosting so this won't be your typical web hosting company. You will be on a seperate server in a different datacenter, not on the same as http://www.uploadready.com

if interested, pm me

What you need is GZSO HOSTING

CUZTOM PLAN:

1 GB Disk Space - 500 MB Bonus if you sign up within 12 hours!
40 GB Bandwidth - 60 GB if you sign up within 12 hours!
Unlimited subdomains, parked domains, addon domains, mysql databases, email accounts, and FTP accounts.
You will need a domain name and you will get cpanel x.

The cuztom plan created is avaliable for 30 forum posts
Check out the GZSO HOSTING PLANS now.

Attack-ToT.com said:
just to say i am looking for a host that will be up for a long time like more than 1 month about 8 months
do u mean x10hosting is one month old ?
check again

Attack-ToT.com said:
Unique visits
Im sorry, but how did you track this? Being your previous host, I should probably inform everyone here that you in fact did NOT have 53000+ unique visits in one month, you were not even breaking the 100+ over all. That was why your account has to be removed off our servers, you were taking up simply too much space (600mb-700mb) and using only 60mb bandwidth (or less).

This is not soley meant to criticize you however, im also pointing out that perhaps you dont need that much bandwidth, and with lower requirements you could perhaps get a few more offers :).

Last edited:
X3r0X said:
Im sorry, but how did you track this? Being your previous host, I should probably inform everyone here that you in fact did NOT have 53000+ unique visits in one month, you were not even breaking the 100+ over all. That was why your account has to be removed off our servers, you were taking up simply too much space (600mb-700mb) and using only 60mb bandwidth (or less).

This is not soley meant to criticize you however, im also pointing out that perhaps you dont need that much bandwidth, and with lower requirements you could perhaps get a few more offers :).

mate, could you tell me why did he leave your host then? Did he abuse something or what?

Ako said:
mate, could you tell me why did he leave your host then? Did he abuse something or what?
Our host has requirements. We entered into an agreement when we first hosted him that he would have to have a substantial ammount of traffic for us to host him. This wasn't met in the slightest, he barely had any visitors what so ever.

You could have also actually read the post. ie.
That was why your account has to be removed off our servers, you were taking up simply too much space (600mb-700mb) and using only 60mb bandwidth (or less).

However, before his account was removed I gave him sufficent time to move his account. I in no way deleted it overnight :).

Last edited:
X3r0X said:
Our host has requirements. We entered into an agreement when we first hosted him that he would have to have a substantial ammount of traffic for us to host him. This wasn't met in the slightest, he barely had any visitors what so ever.

You could have also actually read the post. ie.

However, before his account was removed I gave him sufficent time to move his account. I in no way deleted it overnight :).

Please X3r0X don't lie about stuff like that .. as my stats page on e107 is right don't think it is right than go talk to the owners of e107. and ur hosting is bad.

Haha dont make me laugh. My hosting is bad? The entire time I hosted you, I allowed you to have several days where the ads weren't placed on your website, I also hosted 2 websites of yours (another which didnt display the ads for several days), we had around 30 minutes downtime for 2 months and myself and my mate helped you out several times getting your website online. As for your 53000+ hits, you dont get 53000+ hits out of some 60mb or less traffic, I now regret not taking a screenshot of your bandwidth for the month just so I could put the outrageous claims to rest.

Perhaps you should have abided by our agreements in the first place and then your website would have never had to have been deleted. Just because your website cannot live up to the expectations that you laid out in your agreement doesnt mean that you can take it out on someone that was hosting you, for FREE.

Look, to put it simply you can claim that you have those traffic statistics, I dont really care I know what happens on my server and I dont care if you think you do either. But dont dare to call my host "bad" because I didnt want someone hogging up space on my server and promising to give, but getting no traffic what so ever. Thats called caring mate.

Last edited:
hello one of ur admin's sniperzero even tryed to help me add the ads to e107 v617 as i told u that it would not add but we got it but it would only work for firefox maybe next time talk to ur other admin befor u talk ..

Attack-ToT.com said:
hello one of ur admin's sniperzero even tryed to help me add the ads to e107 v617 as i told u that it would not add but we got it but it would only work for firefox maybe next time talk to ur other admin befor u talk ..
Get it right. First of all you didnt add the ads within the 24hrs that we gave you, you took several days. Then once you tried to add them, you couldnt. We had to help you (we shouldnt have to help you add ads to your own script) and you shouldn't criticize Matt because he was unable to help you. Honestly, you are the most ungrateful webmaster I have ever seen, ill be sure not to host you and I caution others aswell.

Good luck finding/using a new host, you'll most definatley need it with your poor attitude.

Last edited:
Back