• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

SitesFLY.com - Fantastico/cPanel, 20,000mb bandwidth, 100mb,Domain hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

reakwon

Our new project now up and running! http://www.sitesfly.com
:)

:bandit2:
All accounts activation is Instant!
Free Fantastico/cPanel with each account
100% Free!
No ADs
LifeTime Free Hosting! :cool2:

Program details:
We're happy to present an all-new concept of Free Cpanel Hosting. The ALL-IN-ONE setup for hosting your web sites FREE on our network. You will have an account on our Premium Quality Servers which will allow your site to host thousands of visitors every day. Forget about all those other hosts that have a certain specified limit. Further, to respect your privacy on the web - we won't even place our own banner ads * on your web-pages. You will have the most advanced and powerful web hosting control panel in the world - cPanel 10. You will have FREE domain hosting if you have your own domain name. If you don't have one ¨C don't worry - you can use our free sub domain options to have your own website. And if you are bent on having your own domain name we offer to purchase the domain for you as well. So what do we get from all this? Whats the catch? - basically all we will do is redirect error pages (mistaken typed pages entered by the user on your website to our own website) . So if a user enters http://yourdomain.com/user.html and such a page doesn't exist he would be redirected to our home-page. We will not alter or change any material or coding of your site. So you can relax and know that you are safe with us. The only limitation of your hosting material is that the content you host on your hosting account must be legal according to the United States of America Law.

*Traffic and Advertisings
Our priority is to provide you all the tools for getting maximum traffic on your sites. You should understand that we are interested in getting you traffic as well. The more the surfers on your pages, the more advertising it is for us.
We will require you to add our banner to the most visited page on your site by adding this code anywhere on the site. If you feel a banner would ruin your site impression feel free to add a text link or a small ¡°Hosted at:¡± line on your website.

The speed and the quality:
We are committed at throwing you a full-duplex fiber connection which provides all our customers with superior speed (1600-3000kb) .
We guarantee 99.9% uptime and safety for the websites that are hosted in our network. Monthly backups are taken and the server is secured by major premium security systems. The connectivity we provide for your hosting is unmatched and the overall stability of your website is considerably tied for best results.

CPANEL 10 PRO
:
With cPanel , you can easily control every single aspect of your hosting account. With the touch of a click, you can add e-mail accounts, manage sub-domains, access your files via web-browser or filemanager, perform your own backups, setup shopping cart applications, enable pre-installed CGI and PHP scripts and so much more. You can even check your own statistics on a daily basis. We offer many other features that would give you the power to create,edit and setup almost anything you want. And it's all for free.
Scripting and Programming
:
You can install any traffic trading software's, rotation scripts, tgp scripts or anything that you need for running your site.
your account comes with php,mysql,zend optimizer,front page exntations and much more..! Just keep the scripts you run safe and secure that donot load the server and we will be happy to support your installations. We also offer to install some scripts for you on a paid-per-script basis and of course, if you can manage the installation yourself feel free to feel the power !

and yeah.. you are really welcome to ask any questions regarding.

Sounds good but you better come up with some other way to make money from all of this.

Regards,

All accounts activation is Instant!
Free Fantastico/cPanel with each account
100% Free!
No ADs
LifeTime Free Hosting!
We will require you to add our banner to the most visited page on your site by adding this code anywhere on the site. If you feel a banner would ruin your site impression feel free to add a text link or a small ¡°Hosted at:¡± line on your website.
so.. AD plan or not??

Romeo18 said:
Sounds good but you better come up with some other way to make money from all of this.
Regards,
Hi Romeo,
We take the 404 traffic (Page not found/bad requests).

Well unless it is a domain that someone might use that might be hard to remember or easy to miss spell. I can't imagine that happening to much of the time. Although do it as you wish. As I said before, I wish you the best with it.

Regards.

Romeo18 said:
Well unless it is a domain that someone might use that might be hard to remember or easy to miss spell. I can't imagine that happening to much of the time. Although do it as you wish. As I said before, I wish you the best with it.

Regards.

thanks mate.. :)

Sounds like an interesting offer. I noticed you require a user's address and phone number in order to register. Is this necessary? I get a little concerned when a host requires personal information. It makes you wonder where the information is going, if you will find an increase in spam, etc. I also noticed you offer 1 mysql, though Fantastico usually requires a separate mysql database for each of its installations. Could you please include the link to your TOS? Thank you!

you require member info..:(
and you mysql too little....atleast 5 mysql..

..p/s...the google ads on you signup page placing is not that good...:)

We receive like 300-400 new accounts request on daily base now what makes it really hard to verify all the details on the spot and instantly. Every one who registered to the sitesfly from freewebspace.net is really welcome to contact me over ICQ - so its really hard to approve every one on the place.. Please contact me over ICQ - 226-690-529 and I will activate your accounts.

myextrahelp said:
Sounds like an interesting offer. I noticed you require a user's address and phone number in order to register. Is this necessary? I get a little concerned when a host requires personal information. It makes you wonder where the information is going, if you will find an increase in spam, etc. I also noticed you offer 1 mysql, though Fantastico usually requires a separate mysql database for each of its installations. Could you please include the link to your TOS? Thank you!
Well thanks for your feedback we did install a software we were using at our paid hosting program on sitesfly anyways its changed now and you are really welcome to check out the new layout and sign up form... :)

kakeru said:
I registered but cant park domain. plz fix this problem or open a support forum.
thanks.
we will open a support Board soon, regarding the add on domain problem should be fixed right now... :rolleyes2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back