• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Small cheap sever requested

UGuardian

I have only 2 needs for a server:

2 GB Webspace and 50 GB bandwidth.

I can install or locate the rest of what I want. :wink2:

Mostly I think it may be eaiser to host all of the sites I wish to have than to have them strung out between 5-7 free/paid hosts.

I checked just making my own server, but my ISP does not allow it.

It seems like you are looking for a VPS

We have the following packages for you.

Virtuozzo VPS:

5 GB Space
50 GB Transfer
WHM/cPanel Included
$75/month

5 GB Space
50 GB Transfer
$55/month

Custom package available, please contact me at vegs @ byzhosting.com. VPS packages are not listed on our website yet.

Last edited:
That's the best offer for a server I've seen yet;

the other 12 companies offered $150/month on average for similar custom packages (most were not a vps, 2 were).

I contacted my paid host, a last resort as $50/month is still higher than I can afford at the moment and since this was hosting multiple sites but paying for only one, it sounded a bit questionable legally to pull off on their hosting.

They allow what I want to do (use dirs to seperate sites) to my great surprise :whatthe:

I can afford to host another domain with them (next March).

Obviously, my budget is rather blown (ebay helped cause that). :rolleyes2

Thanks anyway :)

Originally posted by UGuardian
That's the best offer for a server I've seen yet;

the other 12 companies offered $150/month on average for similar custom packages (most were not a vps, 2 were).

I contacted my paid host, a last resort as $50/month is still higher than I can afford at the moment and since this was hosting multiple sites but paying for only one, it sounded a bit questionable legally to pull off on their hosting.

They allow what I want to do (use dirs to seperate sites) to my great surprise :whatthe:

I can afford to host another domain with them (next March).

Obviously, my budget is rather blown (ebay helped cause that). :rolleyes2

Thanks anyway :)

managed.com has a server for $55/mo. + $19/mo. for cpanel

Hello,
We have 2 Reseller plans that may fit your needs.

Our Pro Reseller Hosting Plan:
3000Mb Disk Space
30,000 Mb Data Transfer (45,000 with the November special if you pay
annually)
$35/month or $350/year (2 months free when paying annually)

Our Corporate Reseller Hosting Plan:
4000 Mb Disk Space
50,000 Mb Data Transfer (75,000 with the November special if you pay
annually)
$45/month or $450/year (2 months free when paying annually)

All Hosting accounts have the following features:
- No set up fee
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee (Third Party Monitor)
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
- Dedicated IP Address
- CPanel/WHM Control Panel
- FrontPage Support
- Adult Content Allowed
- Unlimited FTP accounts and anonymous FTP
- Unlimited MySQL Databases
- Unlimited Email Accounts/Lists
- Unlimited Domains & Subdomains
- Unlimited POP3 and WebMail: Horde, NeoMail, Squirrel Mail
- Daily Off Site Backups
- XController and Fantastico (Self Installing Scripts)
- Much more
Visit our website http://www.tvghosting.com to view information on our networks, hosting plans, and money back guarantee.

Hi,:typing:

We can offer you:

Intel Celeron™ 2GHZ 400FSB
Memory: 256MB PC2700 333MHZ DDR RAM
80GB 7200RPM IDE
Bandwidth: 100GB/MONTH
IPs: 5
Port: 100MBPS
Management: Fully Managed
Setup Time: 24 Hours or less
$49.95/SETUP $69.95/MONTH
Cpanel: $8

AMD Duron™ 800MHZ
Memory: 256MB PC133 SDRAM
30GB IDE
Management: FULLY MANAGED
$0.00/SETUP $59.95/MONTH

Intel Pentium 3™ 1GHZ
Memory: 256MB PC133 SDRAM
40GB IDE
$0.00/SETUP $79.95/MONTH

>>>>>> High-Bandwith<<<<<<<<

Intel Celeron™ 2.4GHZ Recommended!
Memory: 512MB DDR RAM
60GB IDE
Bandwidth: 1000GB/MONTH
$99.95/SETUP $99.95/MONTH

Intel Celeron™ 2GHZ 400FSB
Memory: 256MB PC2700 333MHZ DDR RAM
80GB 7200RPM IDE
Bandwidth: 1000GB/MONTH
Setup Time: 24 Hours or Less
$49.95/SETUP $89.95/MONTH

Payments: Payment should be via :God: PayPal:God:

Network: Is connected via Gigabit fiber connections and Gigabit Ethernet to Verizon™, Verio™, Global Crossing™, MFN™/AboveNET™, XO™ Communications and Cogent for Backup.

Currently running BGP4 (border gateway routing protocol) to maintain the speed and uptime. If one backbone line goes down, it will balance the load to the other(s). If one line gets congested, it will load balance the traffic.

Ping Test: Check this Website to see the IP of the Server. http://help.mtxis.com/viewserver.php?id=3

Website Test: Check www.MTXIS.com To Website Speed Test :applaudin

If you are Interested in some of our Servers please feel Free to Contact me via Francisco@mtxis.com ;)

Best Regards,
Francisco
MaTriX Internet Solutions :readthis:

Before you buy any of the dedicated servers listed in this thread go take a look at Webhostingtalk.com and do a search for "Nocster".

Any dedicated server for 60 dollars per month is nearly worthless, "Fully Managed" definition of Nocster/Burst is a joke.

Like I said, go take a look see at Webhostingtalk.com for some feedback about them.

Good luck! :bandit2:

Originally posted by LifelessHost
Before you buy any of the dedicated servers listed in this thread go take a look at Webhostingtalk.com and do a search for "Nocster".

Any dedicated server for 60 dollars per month is nearly worthless, "Fully Managed" definition of Nocster/Burst is a joke.

Like I said, go take a look see at Webhostingtalk.com for some feedback about them.

Good luck! :bandit2:

You can take a look at www.mtxis.com/fullymanaged.html :confused5

Well LifelessHost,

I have 3 Servers with them and 2 Servers with Cari.net, the BurstNET main Problem is their Setup Time on the Regular Servers, last week I ordened a Celeron 2Ghz and It was delivered 4 Hours after the Order

3 of my 5 Dedicated Clients are Happy with the Service that BurstNET Provides, also their "FULLY MANAGED" Definition is Ok with me, Try to see the another Point of View, a FULLY MANAGED Server costs more than $150-200 Only for the Server Admin Costs (I mean Experienced Sys Admin not anyone that says I'll do it for $80 and he only knows the Basic Things, FULLY MANAGED for my Understanding means that I (For Example) will only bill and Create the Accounts, because the Sys Admin has taken all the Security Task I'll need... But What does happend if is the 2AM and the Sys Admin is Sleeping? :redface2: BurstNET will not Reinstall your OS for Free or Install any 3rd Party Software (Thats a Fully MANAGED Task)...

I'll end my Post here, I think I have Expressed my Idea and Concerns about this topic.

Francisco
MaTriX Internet Solutions

Originally posted by MATRIX
Well LifelessHost,

I have 3 Servers with them and 2 Servers with Cari.net, the BurstNET main Problem is their Setup Time on the Regular Servers, last week I ordened a Celeron 2Ghz and It was delivered 4 Hours after the Order

3 of my 5 Dedicated Clients are Happy with the Service that BurstNET Provides, also their "FULLY MANAGED" Definition is Ok with me, Try to see the another Point of View, a FULLY MANAGED Server costs more than $150-200 Only for the Server Admin Costs (I mean Experienced Sys Admin not anyone that says I'll do it for $80 and he only knows the Basic Things, FULLY MANAGED for my Understanding means that I (For Example) will only bill and Create the Accounts, because the Sys Admin has taken all the Security Task I'll need... But What does happend if is the 2AM and the Sys Admin is Sleeping? :redface2: BurstNET will not Reinstall your OS for Free or Install any 3rd Party Software (Thats a Fully MANAGED Task)...

I'll end my Post here, I think I have Expressed my Idea and Concerns about this topic.

Francisco
MaTriX Internet Solutions

Obviously you have not visited WHT lately, Nocster is not doing too well. Low-end servers come with low-end service and that's exactly what one gets at nocster.com

Hey a post that long deserves a response.

Nocster/Burst is fine as long as you understand you will be on a substandard network with every bottom feeder out there. :D

Just realize that you get what you pay for and in the end your 55 dollar server could cost you alot more.. should you ever need a reinstalled OS or "unusual technical support" at just under 70 dollars an hour. ;)

There are always catches to these "deals" and I am one to point them out. :bandit2:

Good luck to the poster and I hope you take note of what I said here.

Just realize that you get what you pay for and in the end your 55 dollar server could cost you alot more.. should you ever need a reinstalled OS or "unusual technical support" at just under 70 dollars an hour. ;)

There are always catches to these "deals" and I am one to point them out. :bandit2:

Good luck to the poster and I hope you take note of what I said here.

Well, you have the point there, the "Unusual Technical Support" is crazy, but I don't think you'll want to Reinstall the OS if its running Corretly, There are some Bad Stories About BurstNet/Nocster but remeber there is always two sides of the Stories ;)

And moustly these "Cheap Servers" that BurstNet does offer have a Catch, on the Management Service Policy, but How do you think they can Make More Money? :)

Thanks for the Good Luck, I hope the Same for you :) and I haved taked a note on what you said but I'll not start being an Anti-Nocster Guy, because they haven't treated me like a Crap, and my Clients haven't requested an "Unusual Technical Support" So I'm Happy with That :D

Thanks for the Post :applaudin

Ahem - usual rules - stop bashing each other - hosts should not be downing other hosts.

Back