• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Small request - Link back offered

EduardM

Hello hosting providers,

For the 4th or 5th time this year, I've been knocked down by my host, and this time it was a professionally-looking paid provider.

So I'm searching for a reliable shared hosting provider. I'm willing to put a link to your site on every website I'll host (some of them PR2, some less or none, but with decent traffic).

It might help you decide whether or not you'll offer me some space on your server, the fact that I'm going to host my portfolio website, and a few websites that I created for free for individuals, non-profit animal shelters, and educational institutions.

What I really need:
250 MB Space
2 500 MB Bandwidth
5x Add-on domains, subdomains, MySQL databases, etc.

What I would love to have:
500 MB - 1 GB Space
5 GB Bandwidth or more
10x of all the features

cPanel is optional.

Please also tell me for how many years have your service been in this business, and let me know what your uptime is. Also, I'll show you lots of professionalism, so please show me some too (and please don't post here if you made your site yourself in Frontpage / are using a free domain name / etc.).

Thank you very much, and I wish you a great day!

We at L2P would like to offer you the following:

Free cPanel webhosting with RVSkins - L2Plans Page

1GB disk space
20GB transfer (bandwidth)
25 of each feature
5 addon domains / 5 parked domains

We publish public uptime statistics on our website here. 99.7% uptime since 2007. 99.9% uptime in 2009 and 2010.

Please visit us at http://www.l2p.net/ to get setup. We only ask for a link back to us.

@LP-Trel
Thank you for your offer, it looks interesting!

I assume that you were talking about the L2Post package. Is there any chance that I can put a link on the sites I host, rather than post in the forums?

Thank you once again!

@iegyi
Thank you for your offer too!

I checked your website and I don't understand much from it. Can you please tell me what your uptime is? I wouldn't move to a host just for the space and bandwidth it offers.

Dear EduardM,

I am from http://dehost.org and that is a part of PowerChaos Company. We exist since May 2008.
I would like to offer you our premium hosting plan of €3 per month. Our servers are located in Germany/Europe.

You can find our uptime and server status, like cpu load, appache status, etc here: http://powerchaos.com/stats.html

If you would like to place an order, you can do that here.

@sander k
Sure Sander, I will take a look at it.

Is it possible to remember you FreeResellers.us, from a few years ago? :)

Hello, I can offer you this:

1 GB Space
5 GB Bandwidth or more
10x of all the features

Exactly what you wanted. We are new, I admit it, so we are still getting our site set up a bit, we are p2h, but I can offer you this no problem. Just pm "Ultihost" on our forum and I can get you all set up free of charge. If you don't like us, I'll even help you transfer to another host if you would like. So far our uptime has been 100%, and my few clients I do have are happy. Thank you for your time.

Visit Now!

Please keep the offers coming, guys. I might even place a small banner instead of a text link if I get a really good offer.

@LP-Trel
Thank you, Trel. I created a forum account, but I keep getting the CloudFlare page whenever I open the site in Safari and it doesn't let me in - it works well in Chrome, though.

A few offers

I have not been in business for very long, just a few days, but the server I am offering you has been up since May. It hosts my personal site that I have had for years and some critical university data.

I can offer you:
1GB Space
4GB Bandwidth
Easy Install Scripts
ECHP Control Panel (I think it is easier to use than cPanel)
10 of every feature on this panel (MySQL, Email, FTP users)

if you would like it sign up with the free account on greathostnetwork.com then contact support either via message or live chat and we will upgrade your account ASAP (live chat within a few minutes).

If you decide to do a banner add I will consider giving you one of these two:
1GB Space
4GB Bandwidth
Installatron Installer
10 of all features
DirectAdmin Control Panel

Or:
1.5GB Space
6GB Bandwidth
EHCP
Easy Install Scripts
10 of all features

I will also offer you a personal guarantee that we will transfer your account should it come to pass that we go under.

Back