• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Smash My PS3

:) OMFG. that is soooo funny, did you see the faces of those people in line? That is pure comedy!

Last edited:
These're the guys that did SmashMyXbox360 and SmashMyiPod too, right? Pretty sure you'll see a SmashMyWii video soon too ;)

Why's that funny? Seeing a bunch of spoiled brats smash stuff? ----ing no lifers..

Why's that funny? Seeing a bunch of spoiled brats smash stuff? ----ing no lifers..

It's funny because all the people in the line are whinging.

They aren't spoilt (well they may be) but that $600 was raised by the website via donations.

:lol: SMASHERS ARE BACK IN TOWN :lol:

Smash MyWii
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdVYnn1CTVs&eurl=

well, like i said, the Wii came out yesterday, so you knew there had to be a video by the end of the day. :p haha. I wonder where they get all the money to just smash the hell out of something so expensive all the time though. probably make enough money on the ads on the sites or something, and just use that to get money and smash something else.

that's the dumbest thing I've seen so far. It's just stupid they buy sht and destroy it. They must have nothing better to do in life.

I really don't wont one, the little time i play pc games i just play on the pc..

Back