• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

SMO Activity

SMO or social media optimization is the process of building your website visibility through social website promotion. Social promotion helps to build good traffic and can also help to generate leads for your business.

Social media optimization (SMO), others refer to it as search marketing optimization deals in enhancing the company's presence in online communities such as Facebook, twitter, RSS feeds and any video and bogging sites that your business was link in socially, it is useful in making your company develops the visibility online, not only that but also the increases the sales, trust and the popularity for using the social networking sites.

You can start with facebook , by joining related groups and shared your products and services there plus you can also make your own facebook page where you share all the updates about your products, services and company.

Social Media Optimization (SMO) is the best way to promote your website/webpage. You can easily increase your website visibility/traffic by joining onto various related pages.

I'd do what is the easiest to do. Well not completely easy but get a dedicated Facebook page up and get a url from Facebook that is unique to your Website. Then make sure you feed it with regular quality content that gets audience to visit your Facebook page. Ditto with Twitter. Twitter is easily doable. Whenever you put content in Facebook, do the same for Twitter. That's about as far as my social optimization goes. I know there are other places like Google+ etc. But I do what is easiest. Facebook took a little while as the actual setting up of the page is not as easy. One has to Google all of the solutions. But once you've got it up and running it works OK.

For me Facebook works best. If you have a physical business address then do get benefit of free review application of Facebook and ask your surroundings to give their reviews on your page. This way you will be able to build your brand reputation and get traffic. Also, engaging other social channels is necessary including Google+, Twitter, Stumble and reddit. Just be natural and don't through away links

Social Media sites are the best way to reach targeted audience. We can contact our potential customers directly through these online platforms. On Facebook we can add groups of similar interest people and can market our services to them, additionally we can start ad promotion after having few likes or fans on a Facebook Page.
Top 5 activities in Smo are-
Share as much as possible
Post relevant content
Image optimization
Content written by human.

Social Media sites are the best way to reach targeted audience. We can contact our potential customers directly through these online platforms. On Facebook we can add groups of similar interest people and can market our services to them, additionally we can start ad promotion after having few likes or fans on a Facebook Page.
Top 5 activities in Smo are-
Share as much as possible
Post relevant content
Image optimization
Content written by human.

Social media is a powerful marketing tool – provided that you use it correctly.The second part of the sentence is very important. You have all your audience spread out in the vortex of various social media platforms and so you have to segment them accordingly.

Social media like promotion in your websites and products and so on. Social is a best way to promote your brand name and etc. Many pepole used in social netwoks sites like FB, Twitter, Instagram and etc...

Hello,
Social Media Optimization is a process in which we can post or share any information either it is photo or video on various social media platforms and achieves referrals for websites.

Back