• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

snow

The beginning of November we got about 40 inches.

Haven't seen any measurable snow since then though. :( The month of December was one big ----ign heatwave where the average high was like 40°F. And we got like 8 inches of rain too.

I want another foot or five of snow, dammit. :mad:

I live maybe 100-125 miles away from you in seattle.

We have been getting about 3 inches a day, but it melts off. I love the snow and hate warm weather.

It's summer hear at the moment, had a 38C day a few days ago... hell would freeze over before it snows where i am

Originally posted by tandoc
It's summer hear at the moment, had a 38C day a few days ago... hell would freeze over before it snows where i am
So like, do you people celebrate Christmas in bathing suits?

no.. we celebrate it like everyone else.. eat, get drunk, make an fool of ourselves, open presents, usually in 25-35C heat.. sumtimes its good.. sumtimes its just plain crap

I have never seen snow in real life before. Does the soft ice in the freeezer feel the same as snow? :p

Originally posted by Bruce
The beginning of November we got about 40 inches.

Haven't seen any measurable snow since then though. :( The month of December was one big ----ign heatwave where the average high was like 40°F. And we got like 8 inches of rain too.

I want another foot or five of snow, dammit. :mad:
HAHAHA! You call THAT a heat wave?! Try 100+ heat indexes in central louisiana in the summer, and 60s to 70s averaging throughout during winter.

Originally posted by darkcurves
I have never seen snow in real life before. Does the soft ice in the freeezer feel the same as snow? :p
:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

no

Originally posted by Ben
HAHAHA! You call THAT a heat wave?!
Relatively speaking, yes. I'm used to seeing sub-zero temps in December, not 40&deg:.

We see plenty of 100°+ days during our summer too.

It snows maybe once every five years here, if that often. And I've only seen it stick twice, the second time was because I lived in the hills in North Central Phoenix which is a little higher than the main part of the city.

Originally posted by Bruce
Relatively speaking, yes. I'm used to seeing sub-zero temps in December, not 40&deg:.

We see plenty of 100°+ days during our summer too.
Now THAT's scary........a hundred degrees in Maine.....

Back