• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

So I finally joined the 21st century

Good upgrade, seeing from that picture you've got there, it's about time to offload that thing into a skip or something. :)

Nice new phone you got there, looks small and light - though must be a pain when trying to dial number on the tiny digit pad. What's the battery like on that phone? :)

Am currently using a K750i myself.

Hmm.. speaking of pictures

Current Phone:
Motorola%20V180.jpg

KBC said:
What's the battery like on that phone? :)
Claims 2 1/2 hours of talk time and 8 days standby. So it's only half that of my old phone, but that's to be expected with a smaller battery.

I'll find out soon enogh though.

//edit

And about the keys, well they're really about the same size as my Nokia, just flatter.

lolphone2.jpg

Now I jut have to find a cheap data cable and I'll be happy.

LYT-Michael said:
Hmm.. speaking of pictures

Current Phone:
Motorola%20V180.jpg
I had that phone (Motorola V180) for about 13 months before the screen decided to crack and refuse to show any picture.

Now I'm back to good ol' Nokia 6340i, which I've had since 7th grade (I'm a Junior now, for comparison). My parents are going to buy out the Cingular plan and switch me to Verizon, though, since Cingular doesn't get ---- reception outside the Atlanta Metro area, and Verizon has great service everywhere. What does that mean for me? Back to a modern phone, and back to being able to use my phone inside my house.

Darn, I remember when a co-worker of mine quite a while back dropped my phone and cracked the screen on it at work. Makes ya mad doesnt it? Heh

Look wise, I'm liking the look of the new Nokia phones, like the N92. :) Nokia has easy functionality unlike certain others but I must admit, my Ericsson is very easy to use, though the battery drains quite quickly...

I love technology :p
My first phone was a nokia 3310... then switched to Siemens MC60 (big mistake), then to a nokia 3100, and now I have a nokia 6600, which is serving me well :D

Hey Bruce how many years your 5125 served you?

No current plans, no. It's a little scratched up, and the screen is cracked, but I can't bring myself to junk it. 'Twas my first phone.
Sell it to e-bay for $2

How many years did your n5125 served you?

No current plans, no. It's a little scratched up, and the screen is
cracked, but I can't bring myself to junk it. 'Twas my first phone.

Sell it to e-bay for $2 :) or use it for self deffense :)

Sorry for the double post please delete the other obe

Last edited:
hottweelz said:
My frist phone, back in 1992.
MotorolaMicroTac.jpg
Ah, dont we all love the brick phones? So sturdy and reliable... :).

My first one was from some quite pathetic, somewhat *generic* phone brand that I have never heard of since, now I have a Sony Erricson J200i I think it is?

I have heard V3 Razors are very good though, my mate has one. Its so... beautiful :).

hottweelz said:
My current phone as of last month:
101305e.jpg

Ahhh, the good old CrackBerry. I couldn't stand being connected all the time. When I want a break, I don't want to still be connected to email or something.

A little something I made in Paint real quick.

crackberry0xi.jpg

Not the greatest, but I spent 5 mins on it, max.

Last edited:
Back