• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

So who else bought GTA:SA?

Installing right now...installation is wayyyy too big. I wish most of the data were left on the disc instead.

Mahoro said:
Installing right now...installation is wayyyy too big. I wish most of the data were left on the disc instead.
It's only 4.7 gigs... which sadly isn't even the largest game I have installed.

It's about the same size as my HL2 install and nearly a gig smaller than Act of War.

Games are getting large though... and just the installs are taking up nearly 40 gigs on my machine. :eek:

The game is banned here. tsk. Well, there are direct imports from the US but it's expensive here :(

I guess I'm stuck with HL2/CSS and BF2. The BF2 demo is kinda crappy... crashes almost every time I run it.

speaking of which, I don't understand all the hype surrounding BF2, what's so good about it? I haven't played the first one as one could imagine...

The first battlefield was awesome, but the netcode needed a crapload of work.

trenzterra said:
The game is banned here. tsk. Well, there are direct imports from the US but it's expensive here :(

I guess I'm stuck with HL2/CSS and BF2. The BF2 demo is kinda crappy... crashes almost every time I run it.
I knew singapore has lots of laws, but I didn't know you go as far as banning video games. Here they ban components of games, like removing hookers and whatnot, thought u would just be like that.

That's not banning, it's removing, IIRC they were going to ban it until they removed it. I know I'm just being pedantic D=

It crashes in the intro bits and rs'd my system...might be my system overheating or the game itself. I'm pretty certain it's the latter.

IT's probably the game. A lot of people have been having issues with it... whether it be sound problems, or just random crashing.

Thankfully I haven't experienced any issues with it though... yet.

That's why I only play games on Playstation... No crashing and you know its gonna be compatible with your system, coz they are all the same :)

I got it from a friend who doesn't play it all that much so he gave it to me. I like it really. I have a ton of games for PS2. I dont really play computer games all that much though.

Dean said:
Its pretty weird that this one made it to Australia unedited :?

I think the government have realised, if only a bit, that video games aren't as bas as some people make them out to be :shame:

bozley05 said:
I knew singapore has lots of laws, but I didn't know you go as far as banning video games. Here they ban components of games, like removing hookers and whatnot, thought u would just be like that.
They only do that to movies.

Some other games (which I don't play) such as Guild Wars and WoW have to be imported here as well, for some weird reason.

I bought it for PS2 when it came out... it's a great game, awesome really... but it was eating up a bit too much 'me' time, so I have stopped playing it.

It's addictive.

Back