• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Someone, plz host my RPG game!!1

Refined-Designs

Hello, I have made an online RPG game (using php/mysql)
http://ub.hoststation.net
that is my current url

I need a new host because they only offer 100 MEGABYTES!!! of transfer, and I need a LOT more in order to run this game...

Here's what i need:

Domain (i will tell you which one ALREADY PICKED IT OUT)
PHP support
mySQL support
CONTROL PANEL (cpanel, ensim, plesk DONT CARE)
SSI Support
20 megs of space
at LEAST 6GB transfer
server time is up: 99.9% of the time (or in the 99 percential)

Please email me: ryan@peopleweb.com and tell me if you want to host me or not with those features, or, you can post in this forum....

Our game (when it was working on our old servers: http://ubattle.refined-designs.com ) was grabbing bout 1000 hits per day (i got 6000 once) and then, the servers bombed... Now, we need a host that will be up and up and up! all of the time!

Please, i would love to be hosted, and i need your help...

Thank you, Ryan, and our staff at Ultimate Battle

Uhh, am I mistaken or weren't you recently offering free hosting to other users? :confused:

Also I highly doubt that you will find any free host that will fit those requirements.

Originally posted by Refined-Designs
Domain (i will tell you which one ALREADY PICKED IT OUT)
WTF?!?!

Even if someone was generous enough to offer you hosting, which you definately shouldn't count on, you think they're gonna buy you a domain? Haha. You, my firend, are mistaken.

Re: Re: Someone, plz host my RPG game!!1

Originally posted by Bruce
WTF?!?!

Even if someone was generous enough to offer you hosting, which you definately shouldn't count on, you think they're gonna buy you a domain? Haha. You, my firend, are mistaken.

I was thinking he meant that he wants domain hosting.....otherwise he is sadly mistaken like you said.

Re: HAHA....no....

Yes, i need a domain/hosting
Uhh, you need a domain and hosting?
I highly doubt that anyone will be handing out a free domain to you.
You seriously need to look into paying if you want that stuff. :rolleyes:

Posted by Miller
Uhh, you need a domain and hosting?
I highly doubt that anyone will be handing out a free domain to you.
You seriously need to look into paying if you want that stuff.
:angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

YES, FOR THE 50TH TIME! I need domain/hosting... I will put a text link on my site, so that the host will get tons of hits... REMEMBER:

Posted by Refined-Designs
Our game (when it was working on our old servers: http://ubattle.refined-designs.com ) was grabbing bout 1000 hits per day (i got 6000 once) and then, the servers bombed... Now, we need a host that will be up and up and up! all of the time!

1000 hits per day (700 unique) is quite good.... Lots of people love to host people such as this!
:rolleyes:

THE DEAL IS STILL OPEN! PLEASE EMAIL ME!

YES, FOR THE 50TH TIME! I need domain/hosting... I will put a text link on my site, so that the host will get tons of hits... REMEMBER:

The "/" means "and", you maroon. :rolleyes:

The require ads (huge and ugly) on every single page...
So what do you expect? You should be glad that you can even get a free domain. What you're asking for just isn't realistic, especially if you don't want ads. How do you think everyone gets things? With money. That's the same thing you're gonna have to consider doing because apparently realistic free serivices aren't enough to satisfy you.

He might be able to get some kind people. After all Neowin was free all this while, and the amount of unique hits for Neowin was much higher. But the domain problem makes it tough.

Back